1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Solid-Coder-Available.4yrs.$30 lowest-PSD2HTML/CUSTOM WP/PHPSITE/CUSTOM SCRIPT jQuery | iTrader 25+

Discussion in 'Programming' started by faust1611, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    #log.aug.00: Back to DP!(DP is HOME!) been away(3-4 months) working/sleepless for sites I manage. had my break(& lots of pampering -u-know it guys!!lol). Now I'm ready for projects/& new clients to meet! Don't hesitate to make an inquiry! Introduce your project!

#log.aug.01: I remembered. I think, the line between the experienced people and the newbies/cheap offering services has gotten more blurred as months pass. Buyers just pick the most cheapest instead of experience and results. Who can get the job done cheapest eh? I think that mentality is a hit or miss. crazy, but then i get a lot of orders "Hey I got my site done by this newbie/cheap xxxuser, &ghad he just disappeared! -can you fix it for me?". The only option is to redo the whole thing. #funnysad

If you are a serious buyer, please take time reading my services thread. my design thread is here

pm me to get started.

[​IMG]
    Try me today! - Start a conversation. save yourself from hiring newbie/cheap, lazy xxxuser!(then end up coming to me to patch it up, you'll spend more time & $$$$).

[​IMG]

psd to responsive/custom wordpress, 2013/2nd quarter. vip client.
    click here for video demo
    [​IMG]

more clients

I'm available for quick html conversions, mid size wordpress projects this week. I'm not available for any DP project next week.(1st week of Dec)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
    faust1611, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  2. faust1611

faust1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    faust1611, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  3. luckypunjab

luckypunjab Member