1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Free Indie Games Review Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Joshua Pitts, Nov 25, 2013.

I’m selling a free indie games blog which focuses mostly on reviewing free indie games. Indie game developers submit requests for reviews on a weekly basis (if the blog is kept updated) so there’s little to no worries about finding new content to write about. Reason for the sale is that I lost interest, but at the same time don’t want the blog to die.

Included in the purchase:
    • Domain freeindiegames.org (Expires: 10/03/2014) - Free push via NameCheap

• Blog (Articles, themes and plugins)

• Twitter account (48 followers) - Little to no traffic gain

• Google+ page (385 followers) - Little to no traffic gain

I've tried adding the traffic stats to this sale, but I can't for some reason. With that being said you can view the analytics above, or read the traffic stats below.

Traffic Stats

1.456 unique users last month
    4.156 pageviews last month

Despite all of the content on the blog being original, I don’t have big expectations regarding the price. Anything above $30 will be considered.

Private message me if you have any questions.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    Joshua Pitts, Nov 25, 2013 IP
    giorgioarmani likes this.
  2. Joshua Pitts

Joshua Pitts Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I can't edit the above, but here's the updated sale information (a lot has changed):

Joshua Pitts, Jan 22, 2014 IP