1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TO get higher page rank in SERP

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Jenny Dcruz, Nov 25, 2013.

I tried all off page activities like bookmarking, forum, guest blogging, article submission,Blog submission and commenting. Still there is no effect on the keywords of my website. Website is relate to SEO. Any suggestions to increase ranking of this website?

Jenny Dcruz, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  2. Web Business India

Web Business India Member

Best Answers:
    If you are doing quality work then no need to worry about that. These techniques are enough to increase Search Engine Rankings.

Web Business India, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  3. Neeraj Thakur

Neeraj Thakur Member

Best Answers:
    Have you done all the following on page activity successfully ? you need to first cover all the following activity to get rank.

Keyword Research :- First and foremost you must perform keyword research to determine what keywords and keyword phrases you are going to design your site around, as this will lay the groundwork for all of the meta data, text and links your site will contain.

Meta Data :- Once you've decided upon the keywords you want to design your site around, you need to customize the meta data located on each page of your website. It is important to have unique meta data on as many pages as possible of your site, all of them if you can. If a search engine sees that every page has the same title and meta description tags, you will get worse rankings than if every page was unique.

Content:- Following with the theme of unique content, it is just as important to have each page of your website full of unique text and information as it is to have unique meta data. The spiders read all the text they can on every web page of your site that they are capable of reaching. They analyze keywords, the amount of times keywords show up (keyword density), and if the text surrounding the keywords would make sense or follow the theme of the keywords (latent semantic indexing).

New Content :- Continuing, again, with the theme of content, another key element to making your site more favorable to search engines is to regularly add new web pages full of unique content to your site. Adding a new page every day to your web site and linking to it from within your site will tell the search engines to come back and visit your site on a more frequent basis (in order to spider and hopefully index the new pages). The greater number of unique pages you get indexed in the search engines the better.

Neeraj Thakur, Nov 25, 2013 IP
    EngineerofSuccess likes this.
  4. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    The important thing in this matter is the strategy, you must have the proper tools in order to prepare a medium and long term strategy for promoting your website. You need to be able to create a good websites network that is related to your website and that has to be done after a good research about the keywords that you need to push.
    I'm sure that @Neeraj Thakur gave you some general directions but still you need to focus your idea and your goals and follow a bigger target.

RosuC, Nov 25, 2013 IP
    EngineerofSuccess likes this.
  5. Rock121

Rock121 Member

Best Answers:
    My advice to that please use do quality work............

Rock121, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  6. kjrocker

kjrocker Active Member

Best Answers:
    the most important factors including meta data and regular cintent as long as you do both these things you have no need to worry

kjrocker, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  7. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What you are presently doing for Off page SEO activities is good but you have to wait for couple of month before you can actually see the results. Don't left in the middle but keep doing it.

webdev007, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  8. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quality content, nevermind keyword density and trying to rank for a search term or keyword. Be natural when you create and publish content to your site. You can also continue networking in forums. Or, Answer ppl's comments on social networking websites and encourage them to comment on your blog. Perhaps that can help boost your rankings for better SEO.

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 25, 2013 IP
    RosuC likes this.
  9. efansite

efansite Member

Best Answers:
    What is your website

efansite, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  10. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What you've been doing is a waste of time, that's why there is no effect. Forget about getting backlinks that will probably get you penalized. Create content worth linking to. Google "respects" organic backlinks, but puts very little stake in them these days because of the many who want to "increase backlinks". It's a manipulation of Google's SERPs, and they know it. They even went as far as to discount anchor text, so stop wasting your time and focus on what Google wants in their SERPs.

SearchBliss, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  11. lucardk

lucardk Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If the website is related to SEO and you are asking how come your articles, bookmarking and commenting isn't helping your rankings you have replied your own question. :D

lucardk, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  12. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Few questions for you OP:

Have you checked your web on-site seo factors?
    What keywords are you trying to rank, is it easy, medium or hard competition?
    What is your site's age?

SoftDev, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  13. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @Jenny Dcruz What about your content, Try these
    1) Use Google Keyword Planner Tool and do some Keyword Research for your keyword
    i recommended to choose long tail Keywords ( High Searches and Low Competition)
    2) Pick some LSI Keywords for your Primary Keyword
    3) Now Optimize both the keywords inside your content , Make sure that your content should be minimum 1000+ words
    More lengthy content is helpful
    I completely agree with @EngineerofSuccess don't think about Keyword density
    4) Now do your all SEO methods as you said
    5) Wait some days , once your post getting indexed in Google Searches, Find in which keyword your post is ranking
    6) Now prepare secondary content related to your first one, and interlink both.
    7) Don't forget to use Images inside your content that is very important

Hope this help to improve your SERP position

rogerbinny, Nov 25, 2013 IP
    RosuC and EngineerofSuccess like this.
  14. EngineerofSuccess

Best Answers:
    thank you for agreeing with me, Roger. :)

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  15. shelby78

shelby78 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't just forget about back linking - it's not a waste of time. However, don't focus solely on getting back links either, and do it safely and within Google's TOS. Get your site and its content noticed through some social sharing sites. Write some good, controversial content that gets the attention of others and share it. There's a good chance your content will go viral and soon enough the links and exposure will come in on their own. This is just an example of how natural back links are created. You need to put your site and its content in front of people and in the right places to get a head start.

Oh, here's a nifty free tool for checking your sites on-page SEO issues (seorch.eu). It even makes suggestions for improving your websites on-site SEO mistakes too. I'd say it's almost on par with the tool available from moz, only this one is free...and free is good ;)

shelby78, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  16. Jenny Dcruz

Jenny Dcruz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I thank you all for taking time out to answer my question. I will try to implement all tips on my website.

Jenny Dcruz, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  17. Iulia Lacriceanu

Iulia Lacriceanu Member

Best Answers:
    What you did is all about off-site optimization. This should be done only after your website is optimized (on-site optimization).

What on-site optimization means? Here is an article with all the details you need to take care of - Successful-SEO-Tactics-On-Site-Optimization

Iulia Lacriceanu, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  18. EngineerofSuccess

Best Answers:
    Good looking out on that site link, fam. I've often wondered what kind of on-site SEO issues I may have myself. I'll check out that website momentarily. Thanks again. :)

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 26, 2013 IP