1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get dofollow links for my website?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by packmage, Nov 13, 2012.

Hi buddy,

I'm a newbie in SEO field, I'd like to know how to get some dofollow backlinks for my website, for example, one of the keyword in my website is "carton box design", how could I use it to find some dofollow links for my website except search this word on google then check out this keyword in the website list? Or are there any tools to help me find the right links for my website? Thanks.

packmage, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  2. r3dt@rget

r3dt@rget Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there are lots of low quality ways to build links. Blog comments and forum posts are just a couple. But this kind of method is not as effective as it once was because many of those sites are nofollow. Another method would be to write articles about your subject and then submit them to article directories with your link at the end for credits. You can submit your site to directories as well. That should get you started. Please, please, please stay away from any "link building services" or paid links on other peoples sites. If it sounds easy, it will get you banned. If it sounds like a pain in the @$$ and time consuming, it will reward you later.

r3dt@rget, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  3. luckypunjab

luckypunjab Member

Best Answers:
    1- Find bookmarking sites with good PR and with Different IP's and submit your site with your keyword in title
    2- Find Good Article Directories with Good PR (dofollow) and submit unique articles and also find some blogs who accept guest posts

These are some of good way to get quality dofollow backlinks.

Regards.

luckypunjab, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  4. Rsto95

Rsto95 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, here are a few ways that Google prefers and thinks of highly:

1. Guest blogging - Find sites relating to your niche and request to write an article for them in-return for a dofollow link. This is the best way of grabbing a high quality link.
    2. Blog Commenting​ - Dofollow blog comments are great if you anchor a relevant keyword. Just don't spam sites out. Also, make sure the blog comments are of a good pagerank.
    3. Forum Commenting - Find a dofollow forum and naturally attempt to add links to your posts.

Those are the best tactics I have found for backlinks.

Rsto95, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  5. packmage

packmage Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd also like to know are there any useful tools to help me find the dofollow links with keywords, that could help me to improve my efficiency.

packmage, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  6. Rsto95

Rsto95 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is quite a few programs for blog commenting. One free program is CommentKahuna, but lately is seems many blogs are spammed with outbound links. It's still a good program, just make sure you post comments on high-PR blogs that are relevant to your niche. Also don't make simple spam comments.

Rsto95, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  7. deeprajncc

deeprajncc Member

Best Answers:
    Dear...If you want to get dofollow links for your website, you should write unique and user friendly content in article directories for quality do follow links and secondly I also involve in Blog comments and Forums posting in high page rank sites. You have to create quality backlinks for your website credibility after Google Panda and Penguin Update.

deeprajncc, Nov 14, 2012 IP
  8. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use an SEO tool like Traffic Travis to look for sites that are ranking for your target keywords. From there, you can check if they are do follow or no follow site. Another option is to use an SEO plugin for browsers. We have one for Firefox which shows you which are do follow and no follow links. I suggest you look for sites within your niche and create links from them to your site, regardless if they are do follow or no follow. What's important these days is that you are building link to sites relevant to yours.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  9. rollwithsoul15

rollwithsoul15 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1 Comment on do follow blogs.
    2 Using Social Media and social bookmarking sites for as many do follow links as possible: social sites like twitter, facebook, stumbleupon, pinterest, digg, reddit, google plus. All these sites are high PR and can get you a dofollow link.
    3 Forum commenting - Stay active on dofollow forums related to your site and occasionally post links / use the signature for a link to your site.
    4 Article posting to directories
    5 Adding your website to directories
    6 Search for.edu and .gov blogs and comment on them for high PR dofollow links :
    use search terms such as site:.gov inurl:blog “KEYWORD” ; site:.edu inurl:blog “KEYWORD” to find .edu and .gov blogs in your field.
    7 Guest posting on blogs/websites related to your field.
    8 etc etc etc

rollwithsoul15, Nov 19, 2012 IP
  10. jipolis7

jipolis7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simple first search a super do follow same topiced site then build links for your site there.

jipolis7, Nov 20, 2012 IP
  11. ProSence

ProSence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Also, only building dofollow links is not too helpful so you have to think of this first, it is better if you use both nofollow and dofollow for better result.

ProSence, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  12. artjack

artjack Peon

Best Answers:
    article directories for quality do follow links and secondly I also involve in Blog comments and Forums posting are the best really. look for sites with profiles and website address section

artjack, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  13. theLittledreamer

theLittledreamer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Link building is vital for SEO but must also be seen with the aim of creating brand exposure. I'm currently looking into the relevancy of dofollow versus nofollow and many have noted that both are equally as important. The best way to build quality do follow back links is through guest blogging in your niche. There are also some great social media sites that allow you to have a dofollow link and generate some valuable traffic such as Google+ and Pinterest. Good luck!

theLittledreamer, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  14. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, dofollow and keywords don't work these days, it is old method of SEO which don't work according to latest algorithm of Google search engine.

You need to build links naturally, your anchor text should also look natural to Google...overall your link profile should look natural, most of the links should come from high quality, relevant, authority sites... if these things are hard to you, concentrate on content creation within your site, you will rank on the basis of content creation only.

alex06295, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  15. atsad

atsad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do you own "CommentKahuna"? How you certified it as a good program?

atsad, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  16. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    hi,
    Dofollow links means votes for your site and nofollow has nothing to do with your page rank except to increase in traffic.
    just search dofollow websites related to your niche.
    and then post your unique and fresh content over their with a link to your site.
    you can do directory submission, social bookmarking in Do follow website.
    you can also generates dofollow back links from blogs and forums.

dean1122, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  17. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hi, Can you tell me if you don't recommend link building service, then what shall a person do for onine promotion on Google.

eric_wahlberg, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  18. shaamblaze

shaamblaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Google+
    Not all links from Google+ that point to your content are dofollow. For example, the links you get when sharing text content are nofollow. The links people insert in their comments on Google+ are nofollow as well.

2. YouTube
    So, if you’re promoting a free-hosted WordPress site or a Tumblr blog, the link that you add to your YouTube channel’s header will be dofollow. But for that, the URL of your blog should end in wordpress.com, tumblr.com, etc.

3. Pinterest
    Apart from letting you bring the visual side of your brand into spotlight, Pinterest also lets you link to your site from your profile, and that profile link is actually dofollow.

4. Tumblr
    Create you an tumblr account and just update an small 200 words content add your link which will be dofollow

5.Reddit
    Reddit is an right network to get dofollow link just create an account and start sharing your links

Hope this generate you some dofollow backlink

shaamblaze, Nov 25, 2013 IP
    rogerbinny likes this.
  19. rahulscorpion2000

rahulscorpion2000 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How can we identify which link is dofollow and nofollow

rahulscorpion2000, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  20. lucardk

lucardk Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Check the page source code if the outgoing links in have the nofollow than most probably your links will be "nofollowed"... There are some tools for firefox that will automatically mark all "nofollow" links in a webpage. I think SEOQuake firefox addon allows you show nofollow links automatically

lucardk, Nov 25, 2013 IP