1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to create High PR Backlink ?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by tafser, Nov 24, 2013.

I have a blog about Family Health.Already I create some backlink, web 2.0, & Article submission. But i can`t see any kind of result. Now i`m thinking, i need to create some good backlink. But i don`t know how can i create High PR Backlink? can any body tell me how can solve my problem? Please suggest me about Dofollow High PR backlink.

Advance Thanks...

tafser, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  2. ueharataichou

ueharataichou Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try guest posting for a blog with a high PR. Contact blogs under the same niche, ask them if you can submit an article on their site in exchange for a byline (where your link will be placed).

ueharataichou, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  3. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, guest blogging is the best way, but also Social Bookmarking sites will help you a lot too especially if you have the time to rewrite and use DIFFERENT title & description in EVERY SB site! Article marketing is a good idea too! :)

patco, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  4. Rock121

Rock121 Member

Best Answers:
    I think you make some edu backlink ................

Rock121, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  5. sarah12

sarah12 Member

Best Answers:
    use this services "dropmylink.com" to find relavent .edu and .gov high backlinks it help you surely.

sarah12, Nov 24, 2013 IP
    gambler53 likes this.
  6. Iulia Lacriceanu

Iulia Lacriceanu Member

Best Answers:
    Posting link comments on a .edu or .gov site without getting your post deleted is hard. Most of these blogs have administrators who monitor their comment activity and delete irrelevant comments with links.

What you should do to benefit from those websites (because they really are important) is to create an offer - a student discount for example - and promote it on .edu websites (there are some websites who promote these types of offers and also allow a link back to your website).

Iulia Lacriceanu, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  7. luanatf

luanatf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Iulia, that's true for irrelevant, spammy comments, but not for insightful comments that add value to the conversation and don't use keywords instead of a real name.

And your idea of a discount offer is simply genial. ;)

luanatf, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  8. Iulia Lacriceanu

Iulia Lacriceanu Member

Best Answers:
    You're totally right about the spammy comments, luanatf, but commenting with value each and every time is very difficult... If you do it, you can't succeed each time and you end up with you comment erased. :)

Iulia Lacriceanu, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  9. luanatf

luanatf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The secret is to comment on articles you know you can add value to. In the case of .edu blogs or news articles, it's better to add great comments on topics that you have studied in the past, in school or college or even on your own. The comment might still be caught in the spam list, but in such case you can email the webmaster and ask them about your comment and how you wanted to add your insight on [topic name] from your studies and experience. It shows genuine care.

luanatf, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  10. Arpit Agarwal

Arpit Agarwal Member

Best Answers:
    If you need good PR backlinks, than firstly you need to go through the deep search on Google and collect high PR directory, Article Submission sites, blog and others. You will definitely collect good database.

Arpit Agarwal, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  11. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    High pr links can be built using blog commenting and forum posting... I say blogs where commenting is done have good pr, you should contribute to the blog for better result...

alex06295, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  12. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why do you want to jump into getting a Google penalty? Just post 2-3 quality posts each week and the backlinks will come to you naturally.

SearchBliss, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  13. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guest post on high PA/DA health niche blogs with link back to your main site. It'll help you to increase your site popularity.

SoftDev, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  14. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    <sarcasm>Really?</sarcasm>

SearchBliss, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  15. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you need some High PR back-link means,
    1) Create Profiles in standard Profile websites
    Crunchbase
    Youtube
    Slideshare
    Docstock

2) Choose your keyword related High PR Commentluv/keywordluv blogs and make some useful comments
    3) Post Lengthy Unique and interesting content content in your site and optimize it with your Primary Keywords

Hope this will work

rogerbinny, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  16. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    Guest blogging would be the best option in this case. Find relevant niche-popular blogs with high PR and try to place your posts there.

Also, research your competition. Find out where your competitors' high PR links are coming from (you may use a free backlink checker from WebMeUP to do that: http://webmeup.com/tools/backlinks.html). When you locate relevant authoritative sources your competitors are using to get links, you may also try to get high PR links there too.

Kianu42, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  17. healthretreat

healthretreat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Before submission first check website pagerank and penality then submit URL on that site.

healthretreat, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  18. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    hi,
    1st of all you have to understand what makes a perfect backlink.
    domain authority of the site is so important.
    Relevancy is another highly important factor. What this means is that links from relevant sites always carry way more power than links from sites with no relevance.

dean1122, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  19. nitu666

nitu666 Member

Best Answers:
    You should try guest post and some Quality bookmarking site. Try to do some Social Media Optimization and Social Media Marketing work on site it will help your site to gain good traffic form social sites like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.

nitu666, Nov 30, 2013 IP
    Sami Flip likes this.
  20. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're looking to build quality back links from every new blog post you published the World Wide Web, my suggestion would be to go along with automated content distribution. Automated content distribution allows your content to be seen on various social platforms at once without manually having to login to every social network and social bookmarking service to manually post your link. In addition, automated content distribution gives you the opportunity to focus solely on creating quality content on your blog and getting better rankings in major search engines like Google. If you're really looking to increase your traffic, back links, improve longtail search engine optimization efforts as well as get indexed more often by search engine spiders, "subscription automated content distribution" is the best option to take advantage of and capitalize on.

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 30, 2013 IP