1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO is not working for me

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rana3020, Oct 26, 2013.

I have done seo for past three months but din't get much results. I am searching for advertising company got some sales with them. Pls guide me more advertising company similar to getawab.

rana3020, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  2. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is not good for your website to stop ethical SEO. It will take some time initially because of the competition in your market. It's a slow and steady process to collect links and hence better ranking for your targeted keywords. There is also no harm to continue to advertising along with SEO.

varindia, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  3. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess that you have no right mindset for SEO. Or you have chosen wrong keyword which has highly competitive and hard to get ranked.

himanuzo, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  4. shaunling

shaunling Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO works still. But takes time. I run an online advertising agency. I have used SEO to help my clients in Singapore & Malaysia to increase their sales drastically. So don't give up man.

shaunling, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  5. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is the best way to get sales or clients in the long run... PPC works much better, but for a SHORT period of time. Never give up, it took months to reach the top, but when you achieve it, you will be a successful marketer! ;)

patco, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  6. rana3020

rana3020 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys for your kind comments. :)

rana3020, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  7. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Seo still works. It starts with good keyword research and good quality content on your site.

kb24, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  8. kuldeep-seo

kuldeep-seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you have to review your website again and have to competition analysis.

kuldeep-seo, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  9. VanessaMeacham

VanessaMeacham Member

Best Answers:
    HI, SEO is very useful for business but it takes too much time to get top position in market.

VanessaMeacham, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  10. toonkaboom

toonkaboom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Select the best and suitable keywords which is related to your site or content, don't forget to include the keywords in the title and in the body of the content at the starting paragraph and link some internal anchor text to pass the link juice!

toonkaboom, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  11. rana3020

rana3020 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot.

rana3020, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  12. oahson

oahson Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure what type of SEO you are implementing that didn't brought you any result. If you are totally relying on organic results, then be patient, SEO takes time. Secondly, you have to make sure that you are using modern SEO techniques which are effective and not a waste of time.

Also make sure you are targeting right keywords that best represents your website. Using keywords throughout the website (effectively) is also important.

Good luck,

oahson, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  13. Cone Man

Cone Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    If it doesn't work, you either aren't doing it properly, or you have chosen a very competitive keyword. Why not try targeting some more longtail stuff?

Cone Man, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  14. Winagain

Winagain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO works very well, but you have to know how to do it. I recommend you check some blogs that can direct you in the right path. I can recommend backlinko.com and quicksprout.com for good, informative content.

Winagain, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  15. AgensHH

AgensHH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Contact Web Focus LLC, they will help you.

AgensHH, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  16. Rock121

Rock121 Member

Best Answers:
    I think you use copy content....please do seo with original content....seo change nowadays....so we careful...

Rock121, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  17. aamir.alvi3

aamir.alvi3 Member

Best Answers:
    I am sorry to hear that. If SEO does not get good results, there is only one reason, ant that's, 'You Must Have Done it Wrong'. Just start it over with better and smart approach, and results will eventually follow your efforts.
    If you need any help and suggestions regarding analysis, feel free to reach me anytime. Cheers

aamir.alvi3, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  18. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think, your SEO strategy is not all right, otherwise you could be able to see some god results. If you are facing problems, hire an SEO expert like "easymedianetwork dot com". They are offering result oriented SEO services for many years.

emn, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  19. seomongo

seomongo Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on a variety of factors. First off, the SEO company you hired may not have performed as well as other companies. Or maybe they did a good job but the keywords are highly competitive and the site has low ranking regarding backlinks. It's imperative that a site build up strong trusted links from other strong sites, the more competitive the keywords, the more necessary it is. The site needs to be in optimal SEO condition, and you need to focus heavily these days on social media, not for ranking but for traffic. Mobile responsiveness and local search are becoming important factors as well.

seomongo, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  20. luanatf

luanatf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO works, rana3020. But don't rely on SEO alone; engage with your customers/readers/visitors, have polls and feedback forms/email contacts on your website. Make yourself or your team available and give to your community (whether that's freebies, ebooks, articles, etc.). In a few words, make your website hard to forget. ;)

luanatf, Nov 25, 2013 IP