1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scammer.. stay away from this guy.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by philancer2010, Aug 28, 2013.

Hello DP members,

I dont know if im in the right thread. But im really pissed. This guy, endu studio (skype id) and nicholas McMillen (real name) with a website of cloudlessmedia.com hire me last month. at first he paid me for a total of 64$, and then i continue to work because that was what he said. and then after 1 week of work i asked him if he can pay me and then a lot of things he said that im not working properly blah2x. ive been monitoring my time. so i really know. i even tried to convince him to use myteammonitor and he dont want to.

So, instead of paying me 126$ i told him if he can pay me 90$ only. And he agreed, he said he'll pay tomorrow. but after how many days (its been 2 weeks now) He's not replying to my emails and pm's already. He's not appearing online in skype too.. Ive tried to file a dispute but paypal wont accept it.

If you happened to encounter this guy, stay away. He's a big scammer. Ill not only post this here. ill definitely scattered his name in the internet.

philancer2010, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Which guy, who are you going on about? Are you talking about yourself? .....Right you are.....Yes I'm waiting for that day, when you will create a thread that actually makes sense.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  3. urock_ltd

urock_ltd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I guess you missed the details my friend. right?
    Which guy is scammer? and for whom you are talking about?

May be something useful for other members but you missed the details

Please write some details about who scammed you? with whom stay away?

urock_ltd, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  4. mrgoe

mrgoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The guy is pissed, folks, he isn`t coherent, because he lost $100 worth of work.. dude, you get scammed, you dispute if it`s paypal. If not.. I`m sorry, move on :) thank you for the info but I don`t think I`ll ever end on that guy's website.

mrgoe, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  5. philancer2010

philancer2010 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just edit this. ill update this post when he will pay or not. after how many emails he replied me back. He said he will pay if his fund is available.i just dont know when he will pay.
    Ill pay till 1 month. If he still dont want to pay, i give up already and let everyone knows.

6. philancer2010

Best Answers:
    Actually i tried to dispute, but paypal wont allow it. i dont know. only items undelivered can be disputed.

7. philancer2010

Best Answers:
    Update..

This guy, endu studio (skype id) and Nicholas McMillen (real name) with a website of cloudlessmedia.com didnt really paid me. just keep on promising and saying he doesnt have any money yet, he will pay me once he have already.Its been more than 4 months and now he's not online in his skype. So i did this to let everyone know that this guy is a scammer.

philancer2010, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  8. HostUS - Alexander

HostUS - Alexander Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can also report him to FraudRecord if you have his name and email.

HostUS - Alexander, Nov 24, 2013 IP
    superprg likes this.