1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why we are dependent only Google's organic traffic?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kdchozhan, Nov 15, 2013.

Why we are dependent only Google's organic traffic?

I believe most of the websites need to get search traffic or organic traffic only from Google. I don't know, Why?

Please give me some sound discussion on this topic. Thanks

kdchozhan, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  2. Freddy Mattson

Freddy Mattson Peon

Best Answers:
    because google capture most of search engine market, there are of course other search engine like yahoo! and Bing and you can get organic traffic from them too.

Freddy Mattson, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  3. nkjskj

nkjskj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Answer is very simple. Because Google is loved by most of people who looking for information over Internet. It provide Quality result to a person who searches. Traffic >>Real people>> Need of Real quality results>> Google Gives Quality results.

nkjskj, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  4. emilystephi

emilystephi Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly.... Google is dominating the digital world and it has the most audience than any other search engines at present...
    Based on the market study, 80%-90% of global users prefer Google as their favourite search engine. Bing & Yahoo holds 2-3% of global users only. This is the reason, all the experts are targeting Google as the main traffic source...
    You can also look into the country based market share of each search engine here:
    http://www.netmarketshare.com/search-engine-market-share.aspx?qprid=4&qpcustomd=0

emilystephi, Nov 15, 2013 IP
    nkjskj likes this.
  5. Fuel.Comp

Fuel.Comp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Because there is no other popular search engine than Google.

Fuel.Comp, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  6. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google Traffic is nice, but I'm not dependent on it. You can get traffic from lots of sources. :)

danasurvey, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  7. Umesh patel

Umesh patel Member

Best Answers:
    i really cant understand what u want to say but i don't depend on just organic traffic bcoz in current stretchy referral traffic and social media traffic is also more important for website and it also effect on ranking factors and i practically do that things and it really works... and as for ur replay search engine is depends on location if u r targeting for ex. if ur targeting USA or India than choose Google.. if Russia than yandex, if china than baidu etc... i hope u understand Google traffic is good for website but in now days social media is more important as ranking and traffic factors..

Thanks.

Umesh patel, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  8. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    Now a days social media is becoming more and more power full tool for marketing, but has nothing to do with search.
    You know Google is giant in search engines your main focus should be google .others medias and tools can also be use to increase
    traffic to any website .

dean1122, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  9. Umesh patel

Umesh patel Member

Best Answers:
    Umesh patel, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  10. Holyhero

Holyhero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media is a great bonus, but I doubt that people would search information/ answers there. Search engines play a big big role and that is why people want to rank high on Google, which is the largest.

Holyhero, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  11. johnclarketwo

johnclarketwo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just because maximum people are using Google so that everyone looking to rank well in Google.

johnclarketwo, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  12. Aditya Khanna

Aditya Khanna Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Market share is 97% in India. Nothing much we can do in that

Aditya Khanna, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  13. luanatf

luanatf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a so called "rebel", so while I appreciate traffic from Google, I'm no dependent on it. I own several websites, so the main source of traffic depends on the niche; wherever it's art and entertainment, DeviantART makes the primary source in my case; when it's freelance writing and marketing, social media rule the game. And partnerships, forums and blog comments make other nice traffic sources.

Google is certainly very powerful, but like Facebook, it's not the Web. It's a tool. The real power is in the webmaster's hands.

luanatf, Nov 24, 2013 IP
    vola likes this.
  14. Andy Ramirez

Andy Ramirez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For me, because google is the central core of online marketing, it all begins and ends in google.

Andy Ramirez, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  15. broking

broking Member

Best Answers:
    I have just verified & submitted a sitemap to Google for my new website which is for Property Classified names Homes89.com but did not find any better result still the same result in google........dont know these webmasters tool really works or not......

broking, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  16. luanatf

luanatf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    broking, it will take at least 24 for GWT to show you some results. For trends in traffic and keywords, you may need to wait at least a week as the tool collects your website data.

luanatf, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  17. sarah12

sarah12 Member

Best Answers:
    Check your traffic sources then you will get the Answers easily.

sarah12, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  18. Afrasiab

Afrasiab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well a single person can't be master of all the things or can't store all type of information to not to be dependent on Google or other search engines. So Google provide free search about any thing you want to have information about. So as i understood your question is that i answered.
    Another thing that sites need organic traffic from Google only, there is lot of other channels and search engines active also, yes but major traffic source is Google.

Afrasiab, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  19. content4cool

content4cool Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree. Besides when using Google you are more in a buying mode than when using social media. For social media is about retaining those customers where in Google is about selling them, now. IMHO.

content4cool, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  20. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    dont mix users and webmasters. Users are not only on google. who ever only relies on google only making a big mistake

bobestes, Nov 28, 2013 IP