1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Verti Technology Group affiliate network

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by VertiViv, Sep 30, 2013.

I'm Viviana, Media buyer at the Verti Technology Group. I am starting this thread to answer any questions you may have about our network and to provide you with details about all our products and features.

Verti Technology Group is a Pay Per Install program and is the best way to monetize your site. Your Verti account will provide instant access to all our products and tools to help you increase revenue on your site. Upon registration you will have your dedicated account manager that will work closely with you to optimize your site and help you to achieve your full money making potential.

Looking forward to all your comments and questions.

VertiViv, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  2. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This site beats all other PPI networks i have ever used!

Link: http://www.vertitechnologygroup.com

Has really good offers, and the payouts are sweet. Ive been paid every month like clockwork so this is a legit network with serious offers. If you have used PPI in the past give these guys ago. Has both software and content lockers.

My payments attached :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
    ЄxDeus™, Nov 24, 2013 IP
    VertiViv and Valhalla like this.
  3. Valhalla

Valhalla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent network have always being paid promptly on time

Valhalla, Nov 24, 2013 IP
    VertiViv likes this.