1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What can I dot with these good ranked sites

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by poon, Nov 23, 2013.

Hey guys, i think this was the best place to ask this kind of question, sorry if im wrong. I have a couple of friends, each one of them has at least 4 sites with pr5, and they are willing to give me backlinks on their site, 15-20 pr5(different server), am I able to earn a lot of money with this, if I come up with a nice idea for my site?

poon, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  2. abraxas

abraxas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    15-20 back links are nothing, especially if from unrelated niches and to a brand new site. And particularly a bad idea if taken in very short time - will look unnatural!
    So I'd say NO - you will definitely won't earn a lot of money! You will have to work a bit harder about it.

Better start building some quality site, which is in actual use to visitors. Then obtain some good and related links in any way you find as good for the time being, and try to diversify them significantly (both as sources and linking anchor texts).

Good luck :)

p.s. and no, this is not the right sub-forum as it is not related to Google; more like general business/marketing / link development.....

abraxas, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to monetize a site and getting some backlinks is a good start. But you'll need to focus on adding content to your site on a regular basis, creating more backlinks, getting traffic from various sources, etc.

danasurvey, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  4. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is good that you are getting 15-20 PR5 backlinks in advance. However, do not totally reply on these backlinks. Do create your own website and place links on those PR5 websites. But you will still have to try and generate more good backlinks to perform well in search engines.

Good Luck!

faizzsheikh, Nov 23, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  5. Rock121

Rock121 Member

Best Answers:
    i think you make to need good back-link with quality control............this increase traffic on your site.............

Rock121, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  6. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not really sure how to give you a RIGHT answer to your question... If you want to make your website PR4 or PR5 and sell it (or sell links!), then I don't think you are on the right way... Why? -> Because I don't think there will be any PR updates soon! If you buy those backlinks for traffic, then you can always use Social Media or any other FREE traffic sources (like SEO!) ;)

patco, Nov 24, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  7. sonu211

sonu211 Member

Best Answers:
    i am agreed with you Patco that google PR will not update soon. i am working on my one site and it's been 4 months but still the PR is N/A.

sonu211, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  8. solewind

solewind Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey. I believe you can make money with those backlinks. As you have mentioned, the matter is a nice idea for your site.
    I think with those backlinks, if you can find a good and low competition micro niche, you can dominate the serp and make money. If I were you, I would do the kw research to find a good niche to invest in. With about 15 - 20 backlinks Pr4 - pr5, and good content, you sure can get high ranking for a low competition keyword.

solewind, Nov 24, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  9. poon

poon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you all for your replies :) they are vey good friends of mine, they all work together, so am not paying for the backlinks but am getting them for free, also these friends are very very good at internet marketing,niches/seo stuff etc..!! they'll be making a website for me(good niche) that's been told to me :) all this is a suprise, but I want to know for an example how much am I going to earn(you dont want to put a number, just comment it what do you think), so I can create something interesting for them at my profesion in a bigger value :p they totally deserve it!!

poon, Nov 29, 2013 IP