1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Aged PR 4 Sites - Directory - Webmaster Site - Forum & Ecommerce. Excellent Package

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Nusaint, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Welcome To My Auction.

I have decided to offload some of my sites that I’ve got wasting around. These are sites that I have developed, purchased and got as free gifts over they years. Due to the overwhelmed and tedious work involved with my consultancy firm I have lost the interest, time and desire to carry on monitoring some of these sites and have decided to let them go. I was going to list individually but the time is not there.

Majority of these sites are all well aged, good authority and page ranks.

The list includes,

http://www.freenetdirectory.com/

http://www.whatsip.net/

http://acneforum.net/

http://allapplestore.co.uk/

http://www.ufollowers.com/

http://www.realpagerankchecker.com/

http://pingtrace.com/

All of these sites are well built and will make an excellent and great addition to any portfolio. Here is a brief description of the sites and I suggest you visit these sites to get an overview of all sites.

HTTP://WWW.FREENETDIRECTORY.COM/

Registrar : Moniker PR is 4

This is a pR4 established free directory website will many internal pr2 pages. Directory is well aged. I recently did a renovation of the site and cleaned it up for the new owner. The website is running esyndicat forum software and the license ($97 value) will be included with this sale.

HTTP://WWW.WHATSIP.NET/

Registrar : Enom PR is 4

This is an aged IP resource tools website and it was custom coded by my developer. I will forward his details to the new owner if you decide to carry on working with him.

HTTP://ACNEFORUM.NET/

Registrar : Godaddy PR is 0

This is an aged forum dedicated on acne and skin care. The forum is running IPB. No license is included with this sale and you will need to buy a license or move it over to a new forum. The site was running well in its days but lack of time and moderation has slowly moved the site into decline. Needs a breath of fresh air and it will be back ranking again. I have cleaned up the site and it is ready for the new owner.

HTTP://ALLAPPLESTORE.CO.UK/

Registrar : Namecheap/Nominet PR is 0

An amazon affiliate portal I created a while back. I was making good money with this store through google product ads until the BIG G decided to start charging to list in product ads. This website is running magento and uses a script that pulls products directly from amazon. A very well stable ecommerce platform that can be converted into a main ecommerce website for all apple products.

HTTP://WWW.UFOLLOWERS.COM/

Registrar : Moniker PR is 0

I built this website to test a social media marketing side of IM but decided against with lack of time. Site is built on wordpress and woocommerce and has been well configured to convert. All site plugins and scripts will be included in the sale.

HTTP://WWW.REALPAGERANKCHECKER.COM/

Registrar : Godaddy PR is 2

A Mass PageRank checker site with massive traffic from google. Site design is based on the twitter bootstrap and is very fast. I have had some adsense ads since adding the code to the website but nothing worth mentioning. Design is custom coded but script is from a script seller. A very good addition to webmaster resource website.

HTTP://PINGTRACE.COM/

Registrar : Namecheap PR is 0

This is another website resource tools website. This tool is extremely useful for pinging your backlinks. Site is custom designed and code has been modified to allow for proxies. This is a premium script and it will be included with the sale of site.

I will create a back up of all the files and you can upload to your sites. Domains will be pushed into your accounts for free. If you plan to change registrars, you might be charged a fee by the accepting registrar and you are responsible for this.

Even though these sites have made money in the past, please assume no revenue with the sites.

Any questions? Just ask me

Regards

Samuel

Nusaint, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  2. rossdalangin

rossdalangin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Let me know if you have a pricing structure for each site. PM me.

rossdalangin, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  3. ask2talk

ask2talk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    57.1% - 2
    do the sale includes all the sites ??

ask2talk, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  4. Robin Banks

Robin Banks Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    What site are we bidding on?

Robin Banks, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  5. Nusaint

Nusaint Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    79.3% - 23
    Hello, I do not have one in and I am very open to private offers.
    Regards

Nusaint, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  6. Nusaint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    79.3% - 23
    Yes the sale includes all the sites.
    You are bidding on all of the websites listed.

Regards

Nusaint, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  7. joseph44

joseph44 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    PM me the age of each site

joseph44, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  8. bluestar

bluestar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I would like to buy only the first one. PM me the price.

bluestar, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  9. martin.kuchar

martin.kuchar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The directory looks good, but the domain was dropped in August, so the PR will be recalculated in the next round. If the traffic is natural, you may add Google Adsense and show your stats. It looks like you have 0-3 added sites daily, i have 400. Also you have only 19 backlinks registered by Alexa. This not looks like "well established direcory". This is why i am worry about the natural traffic..

martin.kuchar, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  10. Nusaint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    79.3% - 23
    PM Coming.

Nusaint, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  11. Nusaint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    79.3% - 23
    As stated in original intro, these are sites I do not have time for. The domain dropped and I was able to pick it up before it was released back to the public and I have cleaned it up. You can do an archive check to see what the old site was like. What has natural traffic got to do with adsense? I have 100 of sites some in the 10k alexa with natural traffic and I do not have adsense on them. Yes I choose to add only sites that I believe will benefit the directory, again refer to the intro, I cleaned it up. This is not a directory where you come and dump useless site links, I manually approve all the sites. If it does not look like a well established site, simply move on, you sound like an authority in domaining and backlinks. Using alexa to check backlinks lmaoooo You have no idea!!.. If you wanna learn some really cool stuff about domain and IM hit me up .. I am still laughing at using alexa to check backlinks hehehe

Nusaint, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  12. martin.kuchar

martin.kuchar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK, i just told about popularity of this site as DIRECTORY, so i have compared (also) Alexa data against another directory i know. I don't said, that Alexa is the best for site apparisal, but is xou compare two similar sites it IS. I want to buy another established directory. Because of this, i asked for clarification. BTW i dont't asked anything about "Alexa natural traffic" or "Adsense natural traffic". In fact i'm not interrested in Adsense here. I just asked, if users comes to this site, because they want to add site listing (natural traffic), or because they are redirected here for money, or from some popunder (unnatural traffic).

martin.kuchar, Nov 22, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.