1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Searching for a php Coder for long term work

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ariyes, Nov 20, 2013.

Hi

I have few PHP projects in my hand and i need an expert php coder for complete this projects. The basic work is; you have to modify the existing open source software according to our needs. It can be a HRM Software or a POS or an accounting Software etc. All Based on php and mySQL.

So if you think you are the man who can really work on it please knock me via PM, The payment will be Project basis and if your work is good we will hire you for long term basis.

Best regards

ariyes, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  2. destudio84

destudio84 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I finished all works properly and completely for this guy. He was totally fine with it. I sent him all the files, but he never paid me for no reason. Absolutely no reason. He stopped replying to my messages and deleted me from his contacts on skype. $300 is still due. Never ever work for him.

destudio84, Nov 20, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. sam_pras

sam_pras Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mate, report this to the moderator! Otherwise many other people may get scammed as well.

Also, always always take up advance payment for your projects. Atleast you will get covered that much.

sam_pras, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  4. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 19
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Moderators cannot help! Seems they had discussions over skype and there is no way that the moderators could intervene and solve this. And, yes its better to have upfront amount so that both the parties can be assured of something!

kingofking, Dec 13, 2013 IP