1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Applied So many times but not getting approved

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Alice Smith, Nov 19, 2013.

Hi,
    My site yogatipss.com is not getting approved in adsense. Its 3rd time i got rejected.

My site is simple with unique content, easy navigation. But its got rejected stating the reason "Site does not comply with Google policies".

Now i am totally confused what may be the reason for the rejection.

Please help me.
    Thanks in advance
    Alice Smith

Alice Smith, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  2. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alice,
    Please read this and think if you was rejected before - that they'll not accept it again.
    "All publishers are required to adhere to the following policies, so please read them carefully. If you fail to comply with these policies without permission from Google, we reserve the right to disable ad serving to your site and/or disable your AdSense account at any time. If your account is disabled, you will not be eligible for further participation in the AdSense program.

Because we may change our policies at any time, please check here often for updates. In accordance with our online Terms and Conditions, it's your responsibility to keep up to date with, and adhere to, the policies posted here. Exceptions to these policies are permitted only with authorization from Google.
    "

Maybe your site is not a problem for Google but for sure you made something in the past that is affecting your new website now.

RosuC, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  3. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    No privacy policy and it's mandatory to have one. You need to read the policies before asking for help here.

adsenseplr, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  4. myshufflemix

myshufflemix Member

Best Answers:
    You will not get approved if you copy paste some content.

Try to search this on google, you will see your content on the other website.

You dont have privacy policy, about us, and contact us page.

myshufflemix, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  5. kathleen2415

kathleen2415 Member

Best Answers:
    You should abide Google's policy and your content should not be copy paste.

kathleen2415, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  6. Alice Smith

Alice Smith Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks all for your reply...will try to get in detail about the policy and after few days will try again to apply...

Alice Smith, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  7. Amanda103

Amanda103 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Alice
    You are right as it's really confusing that they don't clearly say any particular reason of rejection however they just mention that the"Site does not comply with Google policies". What I have understood that Google likes a site that has quality unique content with high traffic. I have just visited your site it's good but you can do a few changes such as allowing readers to comment at your posts. This will show readers participation. Also try some unique pics. I am sure your blog will get approval. Thanks

Amanda103, Nov 20, 2013 IP
    RosuC likes this.
  8. Alice Smith

Alice Smith Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Amanda,
    I have purposefully closed the comments on the blog because of comment spam. What i am thinking to do is changing the template to a simple theme, adding html sitemap, robot.txt file, check for unique content and increasing traffic. So will apply once i done all these changes and will apply again. Hope to get approve this time.

Any other thing i need to do ?

Alice Smith, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  9. Amanda103

Amanda103 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Alice
    I think it's a great idea. :)

Amanda103, Nov 21, 2013 IP