1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need help make money with my websites !!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Maxim daoust, Nov 8, 2013.

I recently bought www.goodsher.com its a website who sell Facebook likes, followers, youtube views etc

I would like to know if anybody here had experience with a website like this and could tell me some tricks on how to monetize it and where to advertise this type of website.
    because somehow google have a problem indexing these website.
    thanks

Maxim daoust, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  2. raglanville1

raglanville1 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Maxim. Your website took a really long time to load so I haven't had a chance to look at it. My advice is to offer the service on sites liker fiver.com - fiver has a good PR and you can link to your site from there.

raglanville1, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  3. Feelme@alone

Feelme@alone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I would like to advise you for SEO for your website. SEO will help you for google Indexing and Ranking.

I will do that for your website, If you are interested, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
    Feelme@alone

Feelme@alone, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  4. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Is not a bad website, but you must check your hosting company, is really slow loading. Your prices as well must be a bit re-calculated since there are similar services with less prices than yours. And how to make money from it ? You do have to promote it a lot - really a lot - the competition is tough at this market segment and you do need to build up your own affiliate network in order to succeed.
    In the rest, good luck and strength - you'll need it.
    All the best,

RosuC, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  5. Abiolas Gabriel

Abiolas Gabriel Member

Best Answers:
    well its load fast at my side,good site bro,but there are lot if competition i think....

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
    Abiolas Gabriel, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  6. bitronictech

bitronictech Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google does not want to index your site for more then a few reasons. You could spend a few years learning about SEO and you still would not fully understand google, none of us do (because they want it to stay that way of course).

Lets start with your meta tags:

<title>goodsher.com | simple and efiective  seo | goodsher.com</title> 
    <meta property="og:type" content="blog" />
    <meta property="og:title" content="goodsher.com" />
    <meta property="og:description" content="simple and efiective  seo" />
    <meta property="og:url" content="http://goodsher.com/" />
    <meta property="og:site_name" content="goodsher.com" />

HTML:
    First of all, you spelled "efiective" wrong. Secondly, and is a stop word. So all Google is seeing in your title is "simple". Beyond that I see you are using WordPress. I Highly recommend you install WordPress SEO by Yoast. Although you dont really seem to know much about SEO (for somebody with an SEO website), it's also important to have meta keywords and a meta description.

Moreover, I dont think you have done keyword research of any kind, but unless you want to invest 100 million I don't think you'll rank for the keyword "seo". You would do well to use a tool like market samurai to drill down your niche and re-keyword all of your pages to something you can rank for.

For example:

<title>Cheap Social Media Optimization | goodsher.com</title> 
    <meta property="og:type" content="blog" />
    <meta property="og:title" content="Cheap Social Media Optimization from goodsher.com" />
    <meta property="og:description" content="Cheap Social Media Optimization is the best way to optimize your social media marketing!" />
    <meta property="og:url" content="http://goodsher.com/" />
    <meta property="og:site_name" content="GoodSher" />

HTML:
    Then make sure your h1 and h2 tags (only one h1 per page) match you keyword.

Beyond that you should have a keyword destiny in the page text of not less then 1% and not more then 3%. Plus you should have at least 300 words of unique, quality (not spun, or copy-pasted) content.

Then share your pages on a few social networks after you have found niche keywords, modified the content and done the other above things for all of your pages.

Keep writing 2-3 pages per day of fresh, unique, quality, media rich content. doing quality back-links and promotion via social networks. If you work hard at it and follow this advice you will rank for some of your new keywords in a few months of hard work. Please learn more about SEO before trying to run an SEO company.

Sincerely,
    A Humble Web Host

bitronictech, Nov 11, 2013 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  7. Maxim daoust

Maxim daoust Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys, thanks for all the replies. I will consider every of your post to make something good with it.
    Maxim

Maxim daoust, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  8. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    Internet marketing and seo related form's and sites are the best place to advertise.
    don't forget to make a comprehensive marketing approach at social media too.

dean1122, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  9. Maxim daoust

Maxim daoust Peon

Best Answers:
    Maxim daoust, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  10. Cyberchoices

Cyberchoices Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Maxim

You need to do some keyword research as your terms "simple and effective seo" have no searches at all. Whatever terms you choose and optimize for you must rank at least on the first page for that so you will be seen to be doing what you advertize. It will also be a good example for you to show people. I also recommend you get some related high PR links going to your site. I have one that would help you so PM me for details. Great site by the way and all the best.

Cyberchoices, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  11. adamsmeeth

adamsmeeth Greenhorn

Best Answers:

adamsmeeth, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  12. adamsmeeth

adamsmeeth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice information

adamsmeeth, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  13. bitronictech

bitronictech Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Adam.

bitronictech, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  14. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You website is cool, I'm not seeing any problem with your site... I think, you improved the page load speed...

The next thing is work on optimization of some targeted keywords, unless you optimize your keywords in top 3 of Google, you won't get much success.

alex06295, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  15. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, I have not yet studied and have experience related to this site.

Owl Writer, Nov 29, 2013 IP