1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Monetize Indian Mobile Traffic ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by user299, Nov 19, 2013.

The other day I was analyzing my stats and noticed that now almost 50% of my site traffic are from mobile devices. Now I'm thinking to place mobile ads on my site as its theme is responsive.

Therefore need your suggestion which network is good to monetize mobile traffic? My traffic is from India as i already mentioned in title.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you may have!

user299, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  2. shemseddine

shemseddine Active Member

Best Answers:
    I still suggest google adsense. you can choose a mobile banner I think.

shemseddine, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  3. javed628

javed628 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best choice for you is to Promote UC Browser . They are now offering 0.15$ for one android install and 0.06$ for java install. Minimum payout is 10$. I started this cooperation since this November. My daily installs is around 500, i am earning around $50 daily by promoting UC Browser. Now they are lunching a bonus plan, I am trying to win a samsung phone as a bonus. If you can get huge installs, you can win a iphone5s. I know their market manager, her name is Zelene, here is her email is , and her facebook is https://www.facebook.com/zelene.ucweb .She is a very nice person, you can contact her.

javed628, Nov 20, 2013 IP