1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by easycontent, Nov 19, 2013.

When we should put our site in reconsideration to Google; and is there any benefit to getting site reconsider to Google and what is the Process for doing this???Please explain this topic in broad term .

easycontent, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  2. rogerbinny

rogerbinny Active Member

Best Answers:
    The following points are considered before apply to Google for reconsideration

1) Check Your Website, which is not violate the Google Webmaster Tools
    2) Check Google Web master Tools account, if you receive any message form Google
    3) If you are doing any Black hat methods, spam links just remove from your website and make your website is very clean
    4) Leave your site for 1 week or some days to index in search engines
    5) Make sure that your website is link with your Google Authorship , means your G+ id is connected with your website

Now its time to Apply reconsideration to Google

Now log in to Google webmaster tools account , and you can find a option for reconsideration and apply to Google

If your website is quality, and does not violate any Google's rule, surely it will benefit for you

rogerbinny, Nov 19, 2013 IP
    Pillai.G and easycontent like this.
  3. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    After Google reconsider my site what impact will see on my site.

easycontent, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  4. Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    I am agree with your answer.Thanks..

Pooja Gupta, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  5. sam770

sam770 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should probably insure that you have some quality content. Google cares a lot if your content is fresh and unique and they will improve your ranking if so. If you can its probably the best idea to hire a professional content writer to do some articles for you. You can find them on directory sites like http://contentmaster.net/ or odesk.com. I think its worth the investment to appease google.

sam770, Nov 20, 2013 IP