1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would you be interested?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jamescastle, Nov 17, 2013.

?

Would you be interested in this or not?

Poll closed Nov 20, 2013.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. For the right price.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hello fellow DP'ers.

Now I am making this thread to check the interest of a product I am creating.

Now, daily I read about 30-40 new threads in total on IM forums about people asking how to make money, that they have tried for months and without result.

I currently work with a company and have my own life to think about so my old goldmine method is basically of no use for me. This is the method that got me into internet marketing and generated my first 500 dollars:

[​IMG]
    My AdscendMedia earnings, however stopped working with them after they screwed me over.

Now, this method isn't top-secret and wont bring in millions a month (Unless you scale it like crazy).

But, I am almost done with an e-book of the subject. Basically, a step-by-step guide with screenshots on how to make a simple income online without all that much work (1-2 hours for each scaling basically)

Now, I am wondering if anyone, anyone at all would be interested in such a guide or if I am wasting my time.

If interested, join the poll and feel free to write some feedback.

Note that while I would sell the e-book on the marketplace, I am thinking 3.99 USD for the price, which you could earn back by using this method just once.

jamescastle, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    the very fact that you are selling a guide to a method that makes you hundreds per month for 3.99 make it suspect.

i am not saying you wont' make a sale, its just that you can make 10-20 sales before the ebook is shared all over the internet if its any worth, or nowhere if its useless

for 20-30$ , you will lose your method, IF you have one.

competent123, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  3. jamescastle

jamescastle Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As I stated, that's a total. Unless scaled and worked on hard, it only generated around 100-150 a month which isn't a lot for most experienced IMers.

Well it cannot be saturated really and the main point is helping others.

Well I could sell the book for 20 or even 30 USD, however, that is quite the sum for the newcomers to the IM business. I think it would scare off a lot of buyers since often when people buy very expensive guides/e-books (myself included) it turns out to be a load of crap or just not worth the high price.

jamescastle, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  4. Cyberchoices

Cyberchoices Active Member

Best Answers:
    An ebook for $3.99 screams low value and probably wouldn't be taken seriously

Cyberchoices, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  5. jamescastle

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well as I said, it's directed at the beginners, who usually don't have a lot of money. Sure I can take a higher price since the information is worth it, but I fear that could be an issue for the attended audience. Or am I wrong and should I raise the price? In my experience, taking low prices for e-books usually gets more customers. For example if you check out the highest rated e-book here on the marketplace, it costs 1USD and the reviews all say it's totally worth buying it since it's cheap but still offers high-value content.

jamescastle, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  6. shemseddine

shemseddine Active Member

Best Answers:
    I say if you are selling something that will teach you how to make money, then you are stupid to even buy it! If this isn't a scam, why would you be telling others.

Just try make an honest living and stop with all these get rich quick schemes.

shemseddine, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  7. jamescastle

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As I said, I have other methods and I've run into some..Situations, in my personal life. I already make a passive income so this method is of no use to me. It's the method I used before, to get into marketing (The one that actually got me interested in the market).

So stop accusing me of bullshitting, there are tons of people selling their methods because they don't use them any longer. Only reason to why I made the thread was to see if there was any use of me putting it on the marketplace here. I've already published it and gotten it sold, however, wasn't sure if DP was a good place to publish it. I take the replies here as the answer No.

PS. Never said this was any get rich quick scheme, damn, this is not going to get anyone rich, at most people could make a simple living from it.

Thanks either way for your opinions.

jamescastle, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  8. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will say if you keep the price like $17.99, $39.95 etc. this would increase value of the eBooks in the eyes of buyers.. and you would have good profit too...

alex06295, Nov 20, 2013 IP