1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Exposure with regular domain name listing in Flippa.

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by alex.ohc, Nov 19, 2013.

Im interested in knowing how much exposure that you generally get with regular domain listing in flippa (In terms of listing views)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
    alex.ohc, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  2. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess it depends on the name.If the name gets a couple of bids earlier it will get more exposure.Because people use to look at listings by number of bids (like myself) to see what name got more.
    I used to get around 60 clicks on my listings with a shitty .co in 30 days.So it really depends on the name.
    Your listing will be seen by a lot of people.The "view count" you see in the listing is just people that clicked to read more details.

You can also post at NP at External Sites Auction and bump it every day.

Good luck with the sale!

Alin Alex, Nov 19, 2013 IP
    alex.ohc likes this.
  3. alex.ohc

alex.ohc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    thanks! I have listed the link in NP for some additional exposure.
    I did a regular listing few days before. After a day, I cancelled that and purchased homepage listing as well.
    After the auction, I ll post my review of the flippa upgrades here.

alex.ohc, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  4. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'll be interested to hear your results. I was just asking myself this same question the other day..

FPForum, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  5. alex.ohc

alex.ohc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have done listings for an LLLL (dot) com domain twice, once without "Homepage Feature listing" and the other time with that upgrade. In my experience, it was not worth spending 50$ for a feature listing as it brought only 50 additional viewers. But promoting in namepros and tweeting with hashtags #flippa brought more audience and they are watching my auction.
    You can refer to https://flippa.com/2996232-i-love-jquery-llll-4-letter-com-more-ideas-in-description, in case if you are interested in this case study.

alex.ohc, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  6. panterrasbox

panterrasbox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I posted GrantWise.org a few weeks ago at Flippa. Cost me $29; got me about 8 views or so. Nothing happened, so I was not very pleased with the outcome.

panterrasbox, Nov 25, 2013 IP