1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Build your backlinks effectively

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Theneo, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Theneo

Theneo Member

Best Answers:
    Gonna buy senuke for some tier 2-3 links and some social bookmarks ....hope it is useful ......also 85% for n/a pr is not appropriate according to me .....i prefer 70%... but thAt's just me....

Theneo, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  2. malcsimm

malcsimm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Theneo - I think you will be overpaying for SENuke. You get a better job much cheaper from Ultimate Demon.

And I am speaking as one who paid $2k for a lifetime license for SENuke LOL!

Go Ultimate Demon and GSA Search Engine Ranker.

Study Matt Woodward, Jacob King, Charles Floate on tiered linkbuilding. They are "the guys" when it comes to this topic. (And two of them are even Brits like me :) )

(I especially hate Charles Floate - he's 17, darn it!)

In fact, if you Google "tiered link building", Matt has it no 1 and 6, and Jacob has 5. Proves something.....

:)

malcsimm, Nov 9, 2013 IP
    Theneo likes this.
  3. Theneo

Theneo Member

Best Answers:
    I am 15:)

Theneo, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  4. Link Masters Inc

Link Masters Inc Member

Best Answers:
    I've used "Scrape Box" for weeks and couldn't seem to fully understand it. I watched every single tutorial I could about how to find high quality links "do follow" of course. But couldn't seem to master it. I was hoping someone could show me what I'm doing wrong... I'm looking for anything wedding or travel related.

Attached Files:

Link Masters Inc, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  5. garry420

garry420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    believe me what i have observed start making authority in social media platform(facebook specifically) where users often come you won't need any backlink..you will automatically be ranked in google

garry420, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  6. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interested discussion, I may add only that the most important in all the backlinks is the CONTENT. You must have good content, preferably spun 2-3 times MAX for avoiding the double-content penalty. In the rest as Malc and Dean said you must have diversity with proportion.
    I have to say that you should have PR 7-8 in your Tier 1 backlinks if you do want to obtain better results.
    Rosu Claudiu

RosuC, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  7. ozim400

ozim400 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys. What is tierd 2-3 linking?
    Are you saying senuke is good after all?

ozim400, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  8. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whenever you claim something you should back it with the evidence.
    So when you say that these are effective ways to build backlinks you must have a casestudy proving that these methods have been really effective and following results have been achieved doing these activities.

I am sorry I have stopped trusting random advices about seo and improving search engine ranking.

I now think that its a science - a digital science. Where you must keep on experimenting and making observation and come to conclusions out of what you have been performing.

faizzsheikh, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  9. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    So let me understand, you want proof of what ? You want me to show you the 200 websites that I'm doing SEO ? Why just for you to trust me ? Will you understand them since for sure I'll neutralize most of the information that will give you the possibility to be sure that the proofs are genuine. I'm wondering why are you asking for proofs on a forum where each one is issuing his opinion and ideas, if you search for proofs go to Warrior Forum - there you'll see all the GURU's that are giving you the BEST proofs of their success.
    I've joined the forum community to share my 20 years experience in Software, Hardware and Internet - not to bring proofs :)

RosuC, Nov 12, 2013 IP
    Theneo likes this.
  10. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh! I didn't really mean to disappoint you!

When I said proof I actually meant a case study. A case study is something that gives you valuable insights and a right direction to follow, thus saving your valuable time and money.

faizzsheikh, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  11. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    The case studies are made on BLOGS not on forums - on forums, usually, we bring answers to the point issued by the OP, I don't want to spend the time by writing so many words in one thread :) I consider that I have been clear :) thank you

RosuC, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  12. Theneo

Theneo Member

Best Answers:
    no one is charging you for doing anything ...the information available here is free ......no will do a real case study and release it for free until and unless it brings back profit in any condition ......and ya this is a forum not a blog .....if u want some case studies ,google 'em ...there are tons of blog .....but i suggest you to do case study urself......dont rely on anyone's opinion if u simply don't trust 'em ......i just wanted to share something with u guyz .....i didn't got anything in return .....if i was charging u something then u had the right to ask the proof but i am giving it for free ....
    THANKS

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
    Theneo, Nov 13, 2013 IP
    RosuC likes this.
  13. malcsimm

Best Answers:
    Hey ozim400 - Google "tiered link building", and read Matt Woodward's classic post: "The ultimate guide to tiered link building". This is a full education, and can be believed completely :)

malcsimm, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  14. malcsimm

Best Answers:
    Hi Faisssheikh - you have to study the right people to get accurate info.

Eg: RosuC on this thread is very knowledgeable about backlinking and what really works. Also, check out Matt Woodward, Jacob King and Charles Floate: "God of SEO", lol.

These guys deffo know their stuff. And provide tons of free info. You can learn not only all there is to know about backlinking - and ranking in G - from these guys, but also you can learn how to identify when you are hearing bullshit from other people.

And RosuC is right - we are not here to post extensive posts on DP or other forums: we are just trying to point you in the right direction :)

OK - some of us drop sig links too lol - but we have to get something back - a few visitors :)

If you check those guys (above) out it might be the best thing you ever did, so seems a fair exchange to me.

I have learned a ton from these guys and they are all genuine.

Malc

malcsimm, Nov 16, 2013 IP
    Theneo and RosuC like this.
  15. Theneo

Theneo Member

Best Answers:
    Matt was once here on digitalpoint .....

Theneo, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  16. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    He was in many places - but sometimes the forums are getting wrong directions :d

RosuC, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  17. malcsimm

Best Answers:
    Check out his site, mate, if you miss him! You'll get a lot of info there. :)

malcsimm, Nov 19, 2013 IP
    Theneo and RosuC like this.
  18. Theneo

Theneo Member

Best Answers:
    i do,
    maybe one day i'll be as great as him

Theneo, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  19. Amanda103

Amanda103 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's true I also would like to know some people do ad posting in multiple sites. Is this technique effective ?

Amanda103, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  20. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Also be careful that when you build links (even natural links), you see improvement.... after few months an update occurs and your ranking is down..... but those sites stay on top which are ranking based on content creation, onpage optimization, popularity, brand name popularity, user experience etc.

alex06295, Nov 22, 2013 IP