1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Request: Project Management Software Website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ProServ, Nov 16, 2013.

Hi everyone,

I recently launched a redesign for my company's product showcase. We have a software application which is designed for project, client, and billing management.

I'd welcome your thoughts about the overall design, look, and feel.

I'm concerned about the font being so thin. At the same time, it's one of my favorite parts of our new design.

FreelanceSuite
    http://freelancesuite.com

I look forward to your thoughts.

-Chris

ProServ, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  2. Sabrina_Gage

Sabrina_Gage Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Chris,

I like your design. Great Work! The color and the layout looks simple and neat. I just have two suggestions:

• Maybe you need to add more testimonials, which will help visitors build trust for your product and improve conversion rate. And if you can give us some statistics how your software have changed your customers' work, that will be great. And the testimonial will be more convincing.
    • You can add a live chat solution to your site. I have noticed you added help desk, knowledge base and FAQ to your site, which is good for self-help. But live chat software will enable you to engage visitors in real time and get detailed visitors' information, which helps you improve sales conversion. Live Person, Comm100 Live Chat are all good options.
    Hope helpful. Good Luck.

Sabrina_Gage, Nov 18, 2013 IP