1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Had edit php.ini for upload max size but in phpinfo but still no change

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by moonlight, Oct 30, 2013.

Hello there, I need to solve this problem. I have edit php.ini through ssh.
    when I grep php.ini it says location:
    # php -i | grep php.ini
    PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php5/extensions/xmlrpc.so' - /usr/lib64/php5/extensions/xmlrpc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php5/extensions/xmlrpc.so' - /usr/lib64/php5/extensions/xmlrpc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    Configuration File (php.ini) Path => /etc/php5/cli
    Loaded Configuration File => /etc/php5/cli/php.ini
    Code (markup):
    and I have edit php.ini for upload_max 200mb and post_max 200mb but still no change in phpinfo, to check phpinfo please visit http://stik-ptik.ac.id/e_learning/infophp.php

Please help me out here, I have restart apache as well, restart server as well but nothing's change. I have no idea what caused this.
    OS is linux suse.
    Thank you very much.
    :)

moonlight, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  2. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The error that of xmlrpc is due to the .so file does not exist in extension directory OR the module is not compiled properly. Please check if there is any php.ini file under your account due to which whatever changes you perform in server's php.ini are overridden by the php.ini which exists under your account.

MilesWeb, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  3. sahabcse

sahabcse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://stik-ptik.ac.id/e_learning/infophp.php not accessible. phpinfo file normally show the file which is actually being read !

sahabcse, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  4. Abiolas Gabriel

Abiolas Gabriel Member

Best Answers:
    I experienced this also...its time to contact your provider.

Abiolas Gabriel, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  5. KillaKeith

KillaKeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to your phpinfo page, it is loading a different php.ini than you are editing:

Loaded Configuration File/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini

Try making your changes there, it should work.

KillaKeith, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  6. Techking

Techking Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Steps to Troubleshoot :

1.First check exact path of php.ini file loaded in your server.Their might be multiple files yet only one is doing job .To check ,ssh in yoyur server and paste below command :

php -i | grep 'Configuration File'

and edit the same php.ini file shown in output.

2.If you are using custom php.ini in your website path (have high chances) ,edit the same file.

Let me know the status .I'm here for any help related to server security ,configuration or optimization .

Techking, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  7. fun99

fun99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please do not forget to restart webserver after change

fun99, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  8. infinitnet

infinitnet Member

Best Answers:
    /etc/php5/cli/php.ini is only the php.ini for command line, as the path already suggests. If you use PHP CGI for your websites (such as SuPHP or FastCGI etc.), you have to edit /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini. If you run PHP as mod_php, you have to edit /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini and if you use PHP-FPM, you have to edit /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini. In any case you will have to restart Apache after editing the file.

It is also possible that another custom php.ini was loaded. To check that, it's best to create a new file called "info.php" in your website's directory with the following content:
    <?php
    phpinfo();
    ?>
    PHP:
    When you're done, access it on domain.com/info.php and it will display the path of the loaded php.ini - that's the one you will have to edit.

infinitnet, Nov 21, 2013 IP