1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

one thing you should know about seo

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ajaygh007, Nov 16, 2013.

If you asked me what is the most important thing to improve SEO of your company then there is just one simple and clear answer and you can do it without too much stress. That is create lots of good quality content. Forget keywords. Forget HTML. Forget tags. Focus on creating lots of high quality content and you’ll have 90% of the puzzle solved.

ajaygh007, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  2. shemseddine

shemseddine Active Member

Best Answers:
    I say backlinks should come next after what you said.

shemseddine, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  3. rhondaklewis

rhondaklewis Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you do with the content? Put it on your website or directories

rhondaklewis, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  4. agung fajriadi

agung fajriadi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    whether the criteria for good quality content?

agung fajriadi, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  5. Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    By posting the unique contents...

Pooja Gupta, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  6. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I totally disagree with @ajaygh0071 there is not only about the content.
    Lets develop a little bit the idea
    1. Web site content - must respect some rules - there are some percentages that the content must approach regarding the keywords that you want to be promoted (indexed). You can make a perfect content about a product but if you don't use in a good calculated rate the interesting words that you want to be related with this product, the content is useless (is just a story about).
    2. BackLink content - here is close the same story but there are other rules that has to be followed. Here the biggest role is about the "anchor" that is related with your website. That anchor must and should have some interesting words that will attract the "clicker" like: "if you want more information", "for more you can click here". Is not enough just to make the content and to include the backlink because is useless as well.
    So dear OP - take these advises and reconsider yourself a bit :)

RosuC, Nov 18, 2013 IP
    dean1122 likes this.
  7. ajaygh007

ajaygh007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What’s on your website? Most likely a bunch of images and text. That’s content. But content doesn’t stop at your website. If your company gets some coverage in the news, that’s content. If you have a Twitter account for your business, your tweets are content. Your Facebook and Google+ pages are also full of content. All text and images that somehow lead people back to your website, whether directly or indirectly, is content and has SEO value. Thats why for me content is the most important thing for me.

ajaygh007, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  8. ajaygh007

ajaygh007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    could give you a list of 10 SEO tips. But I know how 10 tips can be overwhelming. And if your content is not good or copied then all the seo tips would be useless.

9. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure that you didn't read very well my post. Please read it carefully - I never said that the content is not important - I'm just mentioning something that you should take in consideration. And now you want to give me 10 SEO tips :) this I would love to read and to be impressed in the same time :)

RosuC, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  10. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed with RosuC.
    your 1st and foremost step should be to determine strategy for keywords. You should be clear with your goals that what keywords you want to play around with.
    Quality of backlinks is also played the vital role in seo.We have so many ways to backlinks. Guest post on other high authority site from same niche, Commenting on the posts related to your site content, Forum Posting etc, should be used to gain more trust and traffic.

dean1122, Nov 18, 2013 IP
    RosuC likes this.
  11. ajaygh007

ajaygh007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yeah i know all the things backlinks, guest posts, forum postings are really important but I'm talking about just 1 thing. And for me content is the most important thing. All the things came after content.

12. Billy16coolkid

Billy16coolkid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with create lots of good quality content for your website and keywords and back links.

The last thing is to share your websites on social networks sites (Facebook,Twitter).

Billy16coolkid, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  13. harvest316

harvest316 Member

Best Answers:
    Bollocks. Content is only half the mix. The other half is quality backlinks.

harvest316, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  14. jaybhatt

jaybhatt Member

Best Answers:
    In the seo many types of the activity available for improving company and company resource. By the seo we can get many type of the back link for your resource. SEO stands for the best quality of the constant. Google recognizes your business by the quality of the content, brand value, Domain Authority. So by the seo we can create a better quality of the content, powerful back link and increase domain authority, Page authority, Page rank and etc.

jaybhatt, Dec 2, 2013 IP
  15. santhoshreddi

santhoshreddi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Like to read your comments here, there is no use of writing a good content, we must promote it for getting backlinks.
    If it is interesting people will share our Article.

santhoshreddi, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  16. Zain Ali

Zain Ali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agreed with your statement. and for the index to increase, then mostly I do book marking. what you think?

Zain Ali, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  17. HunterWoods

HunterWoods Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I second that, doesnt mather if you discovered life on another planet and wrote an amazing article about it, traffic wont come by itself if there are no links pointing to it, not even google will find it.

Its like building a disney world in the middle of a desert, if there are no roads to it, nobody will find it.

HunterWoods, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  18. danielsmitth

danielsmitth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with you. Content is the king for SEO. But to promote your website we can further use different techniques like DS , SBM , Blog writing and submission , article writing and submission , forums , press release , guest posting , site analysis , local listing and promoting your business website through social networking websites. If we combine all these things then your pan cake will be appreciated by universe.

Thanks

danielsmitth, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  19. E01

E01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi...

Image/Video sharing help in keyword rankings?

E01, Dec 6, 2013 IP
  20. jaybhatt

jaybhatt Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, by the video and photo sharing we can get a traffic and ranking. But in the SEO these activities have low weightage. So many people don't prefer this activity. By according to me video and photo sharing is best and most popular activity in the SEO.

jaybhatt, Dec 6, 2013 IP