1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Buying website with at least $50 monthly earnings $200 budget

Discussion in 'Sites' started by PinoyIto, Nov 16, 2013.

I am willing to increase my budget depends on the numbers, traffic, monthly earnings, site potential, and other factor that may affect the price.

Please do not PM or post sites that have no earnings or traffic. Please include prof of traffic and earnings when offering me your site.

I may consider to buy 5-10 sites

PinoyIto, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  2. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wish you could find someone who is ready to sell $50 monthly earning site for $200. Its just 4x of monthly earning however normally the sites are sold for 10-15x of monthly earning. I do have a site which earned $84 in Aug, $86 in Sep and $84 in Oct. This month, when 15 days are gone, the site have earned $45 already, it could reach $100 this month. The earning is from adsense.

thanks
    Sam

softech02, Nov 16, 2013 IP
    000karim likes this.
  3. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    I agree with the multiplier you mentioned but it always depend on the site potential, content, how long the site making that amount of money, and the traffic how long the site getting that traffic.

PinoyIto, Nov 17, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.