1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to get good search engine rank without creating backlinks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by onlineblogger, Oct 30, 2013.

1. kathleen2415

kathleen2415 Member

Best Answers:
    It's possible to have a good search engine rank if you have a excellent and high-quality site and not a link. Those two are different thing as we all know. You have to create something very different from common keyword to market your website and make more even popular on your community without only thinking about search engines.

kathleen2415, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  2. diziadvice

diziadvice Member

Best Answers:
    It is possible-
    1. If your site have much more traffic
    2. You have targeted low competition keywords with tons of searches
    3. You have targeted locally
    But must to say that at least give one or more quality back links to get long term results..

diziadvice, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  3. GamesPond

GamesPond Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For the past 3 months I have 2 sites that I have been just building content to without any backlink building.
    Results are very poor so far and with the amount of articles I thought they would have had more traffic.

In my opinion, it's better to build a few strong links on a weekly basis. Good on page seo and interlinking so authority gets passed
    throughout the site is also needed and don't just rely on traffic from search engines - get social and make as many videos, infographics,
    images ect as possible.

The sites I have tested the non backlink building on may need more time but for me, I like to make money as fast as possible. So I go with
    backlinks or fast ways to get traffic.

GamesPond, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  4. ith3rm17

ith3rm17 Member

Best Answers:
    agree with 2, with this you can get higher search rank even with 0 Page Rank.

ith3rm17, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  5. sonu211

sonu211 Member

Best Answers:
    no you wont get ranked without backlinks . only quality backlinks would build your site good SERP .

sonu211, Nov 16, 2013 IP