1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Success with In-Image Ad Networks

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Karshim Kanwar, Nov 13, 2013.

Hello,

I have used Luminate and Gumgum.com ad network for fairly a month or month trial on both on different occasions. Any one had decent results with any in-image ad networks?

Karshim Kanwar, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  2. Shopply

Shopply Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used Vibrant Media in the past. Liked them, but really inconsistent. Some days they would blow it out, other days and I'd only earn a few bucks.

Right now I'm using GumGum. Happy so far. I don't like the look of the ads as much as Vibrant, but I'll run them for a few months to see how it works.

Remember, with a lot of these guys, you need to run for a while before you start seeing real results. A few days won't let you see longer term performance.

Shopply, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  3. Karshim Kanwar

Karshim Kanwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, with Luminate I ran their ads for almost 1.5 to 2 months. Now trying with GumGum for past 30 or so! Would you suggest to me give out more days trial to them?

Karshim Kanwar, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  4. Shopply

Shopply Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure. I guess it depends on how much traffic you have and where you are (I'm about 300-400,000 pageviews per day, almost all in the US).

I would simply recommend asking them. So many times, just asking them to take a look at your account makes a big difference in results.

Shopply, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  5. Karshim Kanwar

Karshim Kanwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Shopply you have mentioned here a good point. I have contacted GumGum few weeks back but they say everything is ok with my account.

Karshim Kanwar, Nov 15, 2013 IP