1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is that Link buying is a good option?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by giandeep, Oct 6, 2013.

Hello Everyone,

Please tell me is that link buying is a good option for Back-linking?

Please share your views.

Thank You
    Giandeep

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
    giandeep, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  2. leejohn

leejohn Member

Best Answers:
    it is short way to find back link but google does not allow this

leejohn, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  3. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good links are earned, not bought ... and that’s the equivalent of "a political vote is earned, not bought..." I prefer good links are obtained by a "relentless marketing plan" and an "unyielding commitment" to be #1 for my top money term.

C.Rebecca, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  4. Amrita1

Amrita1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Buying link is short cut way to get few easy votes towards your site until you get caught. It is upto you how will plan your strategy and choice of the sites.

Amrita1, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  5. kocaarslan

kocaarslan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it was but 4 years ago :) i earned too much with it but now it may work for bing only

kocaarslan, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  6. WebDev Solutions

WebDev Solutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When done correctly, yes. Anyone here that suggests otherwise either has truly outstanding content, an incredibly viral site, or they aren't successful. ;)

WebDev

WebDev Solutions, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  7. gorrillamcd

gorrillamcd Member

Best Answers:
    I have no experience with buying links (I'm an SEO noob I'll admit), but I want to expand on what @webdev said about outstanding content. In the short-term, you can get more traffic via SEO, buying links, or whatever, but is that traffic going to last? Not unless there's something good to keep them coming back. If you have crappy content (for example, every tutorial I've ever read on ask.com), you might do ok, but you won't ever get past mediocre and might not last very long at all.

Good Content is the backbone of a successful website. First, work on that, then work on the advanced SEO as needed.

gorrillamcd, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  8. RKC

RKC Banned

Best Answers:
    Build quality backlinks only.

RKC, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  9. iRanjeet

iRanjeet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buying Link is good or not is still a debate. Different people have different perspective. But for me Buying link is good thing when you are competing in High Competitive Niche but it should look NATURAL otherwise you may end up in problem. Do below Homework before buying links and you will be safe from any sort of penalty.

1] Check PR along and Domain Authority ( There are many fake PR websites, they are usually drop out domains and converted in websites to sell links)
    2] Check website past history through Way machine back.
    3] Check the website backlinks.
    4] Check content on that website, whether it has good content or not and relevant to website theme
    5] Do not go for Network of blogs or website for paid links. One of them is penalized, it sometime affects whole network because of the footprint

A Good Example of Paid Link :
    Paying some expert author to get Link from Yahoo Associate Content or Technorati ( this looks natural ). Many has Expert Author Profile in this network. Contact them and get it done or else you apply for yourself if you can do it.

iRanjeet, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  10. little_ernesto

little_ernesto Member

Best Answers:
    even if you have to buy backlink, buy the quality one, after that, try to build backlink... don't get 100% on buying backlink...

little_ernesto, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  11. kathleen2415

kathleen2415 Member

Best Answers:
    If link buying is your only SEO strategy it is hard to stay competitive long-term. If your profile is just nothing but paid links that is risky and it is much easier for the competitors to clone.

kathleen2415, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  12. ksbharath86

ksbharath86 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would actually like to explain you what is link building. Generally links should come naturally, suppose if I read your post and like the information the obviously I would refer your website for one of my friend or post a link while mentioning about your content or something like that.

But you are thinking of buying links, do you think that looks natural. If you gets links naturally then I bet your website will have a good reputation in coming days.

ksbharath86, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  13. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Buying links is considered a "link scheme" by Google and can hurt your rankings. Here's Google's statement:
    "The following are examples of link schemes which can negatively impact a site's ranking in search results:

Jim4767, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  14. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, buying links still working.
    this can increase your site's traffic in very short time.but not suitable for seo .

dean1122, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  15. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pay for guest post, pay for press releases, pay for banner ads but don't pay for blogroll links, footer links, etc.
    Pay for contextual links if you want to.
    Google does says that buying link is not allowed, but they cannot recognize if a link was a paid link when it is placed within the article.

faizzsheikh, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  16. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes as long as the link looks NATURAL! Example of a natural link:

SEO services in a blog about SEO & Marketing

Unnatural link:

SEO services in a HEALTH blog!

It's much better if you can "place" this backlink in the content!

:) :) :)

patco, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  17. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in order to build quality links, it is not a good option to purchase links. if you're looking to share your content on multiple social networks and social bookmarking services, I would recommend "content distribution." Content distribution would help have your content seeing on multiple social platforms at one time while building quality inbound links. You are paying for the service and not for the links

EngineerofSuccess, Nov 17, 2013 IP