1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best place to buy targeted traffic?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bckk22, Nov 11, 2013.

Where is the best place to buy and sell targeted website traffic in the weight loss niche?

As an experiment, just wanted to create a one page review site of a popular weight loss product.

Then market it by targeting high ranking sites(direct advertising) within that specific weight loss niche to bring in highly targeted traffic, to see if it will convert well.

Thinking of starting with a small budget of $200-$400 a month.

Sweet.

bckk22, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Why would you want to throw your money away? Most of those targeted traffic gigs are pretty much fake. They will deliver you a bunch of bot traffic, nothing more.

With that budget you will be better off (far better off) with AdWords or AdCenter.

Seriously, I'd highly advise you against buying any targeted traffic.

qwikad.com, Nov 11, 2013 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. rockweb

rockweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with qwikad.com and I will suggest you to try FB ads. Some of the online marketers doing just great on FB with the weight loss products.

rockweb, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  4. bckk22

bckk22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help!!

bckk22, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  5. JW Carter

JW Carter Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I would recommend Facebook or Bing. I really like how flexible they are and they are less competitive in general than Adwords. Weight loss is general enough that you could do very well. Good advice above.

JW Carter, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  6. azulita

azulita Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can buy Solo ads related to weight loss niche. You can ask in any forum I guess. A place where you can buy is Warrior Forum. Most of them are IM niche but you can ask who is selling weight loss niche Ads and some people do. Good luck!!!

azulita, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  7. RichardLieo

RichardLieo Peon

Best Answers:
    Well-designed website, perfectly written sales page or other superior features your business might have; they all just account for nothing if you don’t have the real visitors. It is very well known that the very first step to making a sale is to let your customers know that you do exist. It is not rocket science to know that for you to sell anything on your site requires visitors otherwise you will be minting your own visits. Therefore for you to drive these potential buyers to your site , you need to advertise and advertise and advertise…but with the current global economic meltdown most small websites are finding it very hard to be competitive, as advertising is getting more and more expensive.

RichardLieo, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  8. mcwahl

mcwahl Member

Best Answers:
    If it has an affiliate program with income opportunity you could try out some traffic exchanges. People there are typically interested in income opportunity, traffic tools, and marketing type stuff.

mcwahl, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  9. PINK DONKEY

PINK DONKEY Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with mcwahl, you should try an affiliate program which most of the chances will provide you with helpful marketing tools

PINK DONKEY, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  10. azulita

azulita Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As I told you before, you can buy in the Warrior Forum
    also here:
    http://miranda-hyatt.com/solo/discount/
    http://brewerenterprise.com/MySoloAdOffers/index.html
    Hope these help

azulita, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  11. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have never done anything except spend money or waste time when I have gotten involved with either buying traffic or with affiliate programs. Of course, everything is highly dependent on what you are selling, but I would look at other options first. I am not thrilled with AdWords and am interested in one of the comments above about Bing being less competitive. May have to get a campaign back up there; it has been years since I tried them.

jrbiz, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  12. DTroy

DTroy Peon

Best Answers:
    With the rise usage of social media, I would recommend creating a facebook page and twitter account for your website. Customers love the fact that they can access and get updates from you frequently and directly, however, do not spam in any way. It will stop people from being attracted to your website. With the money of $200-400, you could invest in Adwords, Bingads or Facebook ads. They have the best source of targeted traffic as you can choose your own keywords. Facebook ads is one of the best place to advertise for your weight loss niche.

DTroy, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  13. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    We have to look at different points when buying traffic. you should know how to choose the right one, so that your campaign will be most effective and you will be able to generate real traffic which will sum up in sales which is actually what you needed in the first place.

dean1122, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  14. happywilly

happywilly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great advice everyone thanks for sharing and responding to this important topic.

happywilly, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  15. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Facebook & Bing.

I don't recommend 7Search.

I think it's wise for any business to build a Facebook Page via ads. It helps you to connect & retain your traffic, allowing you to market to them over & over.

Email VS Facebook - the open rate for emails can be quite pathetic.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Ethan Alvin, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  16. james Moores

james Moores Member

Best Answers:
    there is so many easy ways. there are so many great places to buy targeted web traffic but you should focus not on getting fake traffic

---------------------------------------------

james Moores, Aug 4, 2019 IP
  17. Ron Peters

Ron Peters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    FB Ads all the way.
    You can run laser targeted ads by selecting age,location,demographics,Interests and lot mor.
    Best of luck.
    Ron

Ron Peters, Aug 9, 2019 IP
  18. Weilliam

Weilliam Peon

Best Answers:
    Quite a few good ideas here, but I would recommend if you're on YouTube that you can create videos or have them created and Target the traffic that you're after you can get thousands of video views as well for the budget that you have. You could then repurpose your videos and turn them into blog posts and get even more targeted traffic.

Weilliam, Aug 15, 2019 IP
  19. ChickenMan

ChickenMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would start with Facebook Ads. I've had some good success promoting things there. Just use the post engagement and fine-tune your target audience. Good luck with your advertising.

ChickenMan, Aug 15, 2019 IP
  20. dm.dotzo.net

dm.dotzo.net Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Start with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other remaining social media marketing platforms

dm.dotzo.net, Sep 21, 2019 IP