1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mobile Website Not Indexing On Google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by arunch2007, Nov 8, 2013.

Hello

i created WAP base website for mobile users, its not responsive design.

They are separated by domain.com & m.domain.com
    I have done all the activities like sitemap submission, rel canonical & rel alternate tags Googlebot-mobile is accessing my mobile site but still its not been indexed, my mobile website is live from more than 6 months what should be reason?

arunch2007, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  2. jannus

jannus Active Member

Best Answers:
    also want to know the answer mate... we better wait other to answer.

jannus, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  3. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    IMO you need not let index the mobile version of the pages but only redirect your users to it by detecting the mobile device. Say, when people search your site in Google on a mobile device and try to visit your site, a good solution is to provide them with the equivalent mobile version of the page.

webdev007, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  4. emilystephi

emilystephi Member

Best Answers:
    Google wont give much importance mobile pages if its not unique from your desktop pages. Normally, Google treat all mobile pages as the alternative view for a set of users. Hence, Google wont index it. Hence, you dont have to worry about it. Its better to redirect mobile users to mobile version pages than creating a separate URL for mobile version.
    Fundamentals should be same & keep it simple: None of the desktop users should not access mobile version of pages. And, mobile users should not be able to access desktop version at any point.

emilystephi, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  5. arunch2007

arunch2007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for you reply webdev007 & emilystephi , redirection is working fine on my site url's in Google search results get change when someone search on mobile device (from WEB TO WAP) but how i can see all index pages in "site:" by Google.

ex: if we see site:m.bbc.co.uk there are 323,000 results in my case when i check my domain i found all sitemap urls are indexed.

arunch2007, Nov 13, 2013 IP