1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is google going to kill SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by vinay bharti, Oct 23, 2013.

1. James chartler

James chartler Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nope. While looking to the recent activities of Google, it's showing that Google is going to kill SEO but it won't do it. In my point of view Google is planning to earn more many through Adwords that's why Google changed it's search as
    Google Secure Search. In the upcoming days, all the keywords become Not Provided in Google Analytics so all the website owners will try to find an alternative way to know their keywords, at that time Google will say a way ( Money ) to know their keywords ;-) :-P like wise Google changing it's all activities. Obviously Google is trying to give better result to Users. but if it gives all good results to user, all the top level business websites won't give attention to adwords, so it's a big lose to Google.
    Google know if SEO is dead then it affect Google first and then only others :-P

James chartler, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  2. luxl85

luxl85 Member

Best Answers:
    Ebay and amazon list at the top 2 pages is the higher probability?

luxl85, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  3. Pranith.E

Pranith.E Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No!!Google doesnt kill SEO. Infact, Google wants to HELP people and make degrade the black hat SEO techniques. And it is true that Google is using No.1 Business Strategies.

Pranith.E, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  4. John Michael

John Michael Member

Best Answers:
    Google is basically tuning up things and dealing bedly with black hat SEO techniques. Another way, Google is refining the seo process and make serach process better then before. SEO is on the same position!!Google basically want to refining the search proces.. what user type.. and what user want.. Google want that bring that thing exactly.. and if you help Google in that process then Google will off course help you or make you up in SERP's But if you mis-lead Gogole in that process that Google is so bed....bed!!

John Michael, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  5. bboyspyder

bboyspyder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just don't rely on Google for all of your traffic. Try social media & paid traffic sources to diversify. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket"

bboyspyder, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  6. RedMirror

RedMirror Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do not see Google's actions as killing SEO. They are making things better. I am tired of sites buying poor quality links and spamming the web to rank. By cracking down on this they not only remove the spam, but they ensure the better quality sites will rank higher.

RedMirror, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  7. mintoz

mintoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google is not trying to kill SEO. Because many people use softwares and spun articles to build many spam links. Of course Goolge has to find out some way to penalize these activities. I think this is the main purpose of several Google updates.

mintoz, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  8. coronaer

coronaer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    More and more frequently I see myself hitting bing if I cannot find something on google. There are so many sites banned that many times you get irrelevant and/or outdated results. When you do search on bing.com you get all the banned sites but some of them provide relevant and recent information. Google will never be successful with these crappy updates unless they compare both content and links. It's nonsense to ban relevant and valuable site based on linking profile and present old, outdated and irrelevant site just because it hasn't used any link building.

It's all about profit for Google. They do not care about quality of their search results. People are creatures of habit. Even with this crap they are presenting in search results it will take years before people even consider alternative to Google. I can see it on myself that I still use it. Am I stupid? Maybe, but I am human and creature of habit. That's for sure.

coronaer, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  9. andhrareporter

andhrareporter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Every webmaster and website owner have many queries about Google and SEO war. Every one want know what actually google doing with seo. how google classify the color of your hat, spam and quality. Recently I found a nice collection realted these queries under title "Is Google Killing SEO and Organic Search?" on fatbitwebexperts.wordpress.com/2013/11/13/google-killing-seo-and-organic-search. Answer of your queries now just one click away.

andhrareporter, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  10. SEOBusiness

SEOBusiness Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is killing SEO now.

SEOBusiness, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  11. ketqua.org

ketqua.org Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, "Google is planning to earn more many through Adwords that's why Google changed it's search"
    so, google always change. SEO is going to kill.

ketqua.org, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  12. andhrareporter

andhrareporter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Where as I think and as I also mention this in above listed blog. Google not killing SEO. google going to improve quality of search results thats why some low quality result are not still in ranking. To make sure make a search with "PHP Growth Story" and then please reply here whats your opinion.

andhrareporter, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  13. nitu666

nitu666 Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so Google kill SEO ,They are making things better. They are trying to get better result for the company so that they gain profit and no spamming can be done.they want to tell that you should use good quality link building

nitu666, Dec 5, 2013 IP