1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to recruit good contributors for a tech blog about web development?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by MBDungo, Nov 10, 2013.

This question is for a website owner who have experienced recruiting contributors for their online project and that's successfully having some good contributors.

How can I have serious contributors for my team blog? My weblog is about web development. Could you please list all the effective steps you did to get a contributor and please include all the websites you used and some of your post samples? Thank you for any help! ;)

MBDungo, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    offer 5-10$ for a well researched guest posts on your blog

it would be great if you can offer revenue share to them ( there are dedicated plugins for that)

competent123, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  3. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    A compensation is attractive enough. Apart from that you can also offer free promotions for your contributors on your blog, your facebook page and other social media accounts. You can also have a page specially for your contributors where you can put a short biography and a photo of them.

Isadore Gregory, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  4. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice idea for that! But there's a Contributors list on the sidebar of my team blog, plus they can attach an outbound links on their posts. Is this enough?
    Thank you, but my team blog is just a BlogSpot but I'm thinking to develop a revenue sharing blog in the future (if God's willing and) if I already get a .com domain but not sure for this.

Can I ask what are the suitable forums where can I invite contributors for my team blog?

MBDungo, Nov 12, 2013 IP