1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My facebook Journey so far......

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by mono74, Nov 12, 2013.

Hi Everyone on DP,

This is my first post. I have read a lot of your valuable posts(their is some excellent advice here) and I am ready to make my contribution. I just started a blog on my facebook journey( i cant post here as I am not an established member yet). I have been going through Dr Ben Adkins's courses and they are a great start, i am learning heaps.

I would love to hear your suggestions, comments or guidance on how you think I should start making money on facebook. I am about to set up a fan page, create an ad to promote the fan page as well as post information on this fan page.

What do you guys think? Anything else I should consider?

mono74, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  2. 7sk

7sk Member

Best Answers:
    how about if you can have a website for such purpose and then advertise it on social media and on your website people can post their sories, and then after getting some good traffic you put adsense ads on your website,

may be this will help you to earn money.

7sk, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  3. Sam Gall

Sam Gall Banned

Best Answers:
    Good zeal.!

Sam Gall, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  4. mono74

mono74 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks 7sk. I will look into that, it does sound like a way the page can go viral. I will be trying a lot of different things and what ever works I will post on this thread and on my blog. I will show my earnings as they come in, from the first dollar.....

mono74, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  5. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    there are way that will allow you to make a post on your friends way, if your post is good than itll get viral

bobestes, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  6. monim1

monim1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is really nice to hear about your facebook journey. i hope you will continue your journey in this way.

monim1, Dec 3, 2013 IP
  7. mono74

mono74 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone, thanks for the advice. I must admit I did get a little off track but I am back on track now. My fan page is now up to 4,000 fans and growing fast. I have learnt some really cool techniques to growing a fan page. I will keep you updated on my progress in the next post. I will be monetizing the fan page very soon and attempting to make some money and building a list. Stay tuned for more info

mono74, Jan 5, 2014 IP