1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you believe that? My fans are too rare,help...

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Daffodil Zhang, Oct 22, 2013.

There are only 2 fans on my Facebook, how can I solve this problems? God...

Daffodil Zhang, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Ask your friends to like the page and then start posting useful, interesting information so that they share the links and bring it to the attention of their friends etc. Until you get established I wouldn't go anywhere near the commercial fan buying options.

sarahk, Oct 22, 2013 IP
  3. Erin Catorina

Erin Catorina Member

Best Answers:
    Normally, people post related only to their business, so they do not get reasonable fans. You should also post other interesting materials, whether it is related to your business or not. Which not only increase your fans but also decrease your chance of being spammed.

Erin Catorina, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  4. kjrocker

kjrocker Active Member

Best Answers:
    What i do is i first of all invite my friends to like my page once i have friends and page shows some likes (100+ ) i start advertising , no one would like to be a a fan of a page with zero likes ....

kjrocker, Nov 2, 2013 IP
  5. Bonny Mehta

Bonny Mehta Member

Best Answers:
    There will be some problem in Attracting people you are targeting. so give more efforts in that direction.

Bonny Mehta, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  6. 7sk

7sk Member

Best Answers:
    there are few useful tips I can give:

1) always post most relevant stuff and as your fans are too rare so give min gap of 40-50 minutes between 2 posts, else try your level best to post more frequently, but try to avoid 3 posts within 1 hour, that will have spam image.
    2) Invite your all friends and also request to your friends that they may invite their friends as well.
    3) In start buy few fake fans so real fans can be attracted as its human nature, when more people are saying its good then we start liking and f there is no body already liking or lets people are liking then we can have quick image that it won't have worth to like it.
    4) Don't do robotic posts, try to engage with your fans, give them value.

7sk, Nov 12, 2013 IP