1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Infolinks is really a good adnetwork or a big scammer?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Tam Vo, Nov 11, 2013.

Hi IMers,

Did you use and be happy with Infolinks? I'm totally disappointed with them, and their work. I'm used to be one of happy partners, but in some day without clear reason, they deducted all of my money and suspend my account as well. Before, my balance for last month is about $400 - $500, but after ask supporter many times, they still don't allow me to withdraw that one. After thinking carefully, I'd like to share that conversation as experience for you guy when working with Infolinks (but I believe that you should choose other one before thinking Infolinks, because some day, your account may be suspended as mine).

1. On "beautiful" day, when I checked my account, all my sites were denied and I don't receive any money from my traffic anymore, but I still can check my report. Then I received an email from them like this:

Infolinks: "Please be advised that our analysts have detected fraudulent activities in your Infolinks Publisher account. Accordingly, your account is hereby suspended until further notice and any pending credit is revoked.

We ask that you please remove the Infolinks code from your website at your earliest convenience.

We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours."

2. Then, so surpired, but I calmed down and send back to them other email for clearer to fix these issues on my sites:
    Me - "Could you explain more what fraudulent activities on my account? Why I receive that email? What should I do now to fix this issue.

Please help"

And one more next email to explain about how I can drive traffic to my sites and our potential partner (I have some websites with more 10000 real traffics to my blogs, most of them are from US). Then I haven't remove infolinks on my sites, because I'm very confident about my traffic and believe they will re-open my account again.

But so disappointed, no response in 3 days, I sent 2 next emails to remind. Then, they answer me a quite general answer that I can't stand:

Infolinks - "I'm afraid that as explained before, we cannot disclose our fraud criteria or our fraud detection tools, however we are obligated to maintain a high quality advertising environment for the sake of our advertisers as well as our publishers and web users worldwide.

Identifying and blocking fraudulent activities is of your own interest as it will help you improve your network's reputation in the advertising industry. There are various methods to achieve this goal, as well as companies specializing in providing such services.

We strongly recommend that you take actions to closely examine and analyze the traffic on your websites to avoid such incidents in the future. Unfortunately, since the activity in your account was deemed to be fraudulent by our advertisers, we will not be paid for the clicks and views made therefore, your account was permanently deactivated and all funds were revoked."

I don't know what I should do next :(, I composed other email and ask for more information from them:
    Me - "What! It's quite general answer, not clear, so I can't satisfy with your answer at all. I use some networks on our sites (include: Chitika, Qadabra, Infinityads, Adfly... you can check these network on my sites), but no one complains me about anything, except you. So here, I'd like to request you make everything clearer, what fraud activities did I make. Please re-examine my report and check your fraud detection tool again, I'm quite sure about my traffic, page view, CTR, I don't do anything wrong that violated your terms.

Otherwise, I will publish this conversation to some forums like digitalpoint, blackhatworld (I am regular member and have good reputation account there)"

But no luck, they still don't give more information how my account is suspended and also don't give my money back:

Infolinks - "Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with further information regarding our fraud detection team. However, the clicks on your Infolinks ads were found to be invalid - not made by viable visitors - and were rejected by our advertisers.

Due to this fraudulent activity in your Infolinks account we are simply unable to re-activate it since advertisers will no longer provide feeds to your websites."

I posted my conversation with infolinks supporter here, not for ruining infolinks reputaion, just sharing my experience with you guy: be careful when working with infolinks. It's not trust service, expectially their fraud detection system. If you want to find a solutino to work on in long road and you have a lot of good traffic, I strongly recommend you that shouldn't work with infolinks, because they're not clear and may suspend your account at any time without any clear reason.

If you need more information or want to verify this conversation, just reply here, I will try to reply soon.

Tam Vo, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  2. Karshim Kanwar

Karshim Kanwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hate words like unfortunately, afraid, sorry when Ad networks usages them when contacted!

Infolinks has paid me just $0.01 for a click even though I generated 50,000 impressions or more per day.

Final Verdict - Don't use them!

Karshim Kanwar, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  3. neeraj1997

neeraj1997 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Infolinks is not a scam. Lot of publishers get paid every month.

neeraj1997, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  4. Tam Vo

Tam Vo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I totally agree with you, I hate supporters too, they don't give me a clear reason, just give these words. The rate for click is up to current campaigns, some day, most day CPC is really low, but CPC is high.

I used to receive payment from them, then my traffic is increasing every day, and I earn a lot money in my account, but they don't allow me to withdraw, they suspend my account. Do you think it's fair? I don't violate any their terms of services, just ask them what mistakes I did make, why my account is suspended, what fraud activities, but they don't answer me clearer (You can check the conversation again). So be careful, if you have a huge money in your account, I believe, your account will be same to me.

Tam Vo, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  5. MonsterMMORPG

MonsterMMORPG Member

Best Answers:
    i tried them and the revenue was almost 0 :D

MonsterMMORPG, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  6. Infolinks Support Team

Infolinks Support Team Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi There, this is Itai from Infolinks. Clearing and protecting our network from websites involved in fraudulent activity is vital to maintain our network's quality, so we can provide services to other publishers who are working hard to make sure their content is clean and traffic is legitimate. Best, Itai

Infolinks Support Team, Nov 12, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  7. Tam Vo

Tam Vo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sure with that, I really understand that. But my account is suspended but Infolinks even don't let me know clearer reason and don't give me any chance to fix that. Do you think it's fair or not? I even don't click on any ads on my sites, but now Infolinks said that fraud activities and done! So angry!!! I just want to know the real reason that you suspended my account, what fraud activities, and the real number of fraud clicks, not just say unfortunately and sorry. Because, you know, I also want to edit my site to work compatibly with ad networks. Is that wrong?

Tam Vo, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  8. Karshim Kanwar

Karshim Kanwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    These Ad networks kills publishers when they have low quality and also even when you have higher CTR :p.

I had shocking results when 200,000 Net Page Views Fetched me only $18.

Karshim Kanwar, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  9. neeraj1997

neeraj1997 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I understand your views. Same thing has happened with lot of adsense publishers. Google never gives you proper reason when they disable account. You had a good history with them and even paid many times but unfortunately they suspended your account.

Reason could be the traffic from your blog must not be bringing Sells for the advertisers. At least thats what we can assume now, We really cannot do anything about these ad networks. We gotta play by their rules.. :(

neeraj1997, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  10. neeraj1997

neeraj1997 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This reply isn't different from whatever your support sent in an email.

neeraj1997, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  11. Tam Vo

Tam Vo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you have any other choice? With infolinks, it's the same to me, in their report, I have around 50k - 60k impressions, with earning about $5-$9 per day. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your advice. Because I'm really upset with the way they work and answer me. I tried to bring best traffic and revenue for them, it's a mutual benefit. I even NEVER click any ads on my sites at all, but they said me to have fraud activities.

Tam Vo, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  12. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense do it. Infolinks do it. They all do it to protect the person that pays the money for the advertisements as if they don't, they know no one will advertise with them. Advertisers want a return on what they spend and do not want crap useless traffic.

They do NOT want to disable publishers as they depend on them to distribute the adverts; they want to keep publishers, so if they ever ban someone, then there will be a very very very good reason for doing so. They will have data from algorithms that the behavior of those that click on the adverts on your site are outside statistical norms --> that is just not worth it to those that pay the money for the adverts.

Infolinks, Adsense, etc will NEVER give you the details; the reason for that is that the scammers and fraudsters will then be able to work out how they got detected and use that info to stay under the radar.

If they banned you, move on.

Agent000, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  13. Tam Vo

Tam Vo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's good enough reason. But I just have some doubts about the accuracy of their fraud detection system, because I don't cheat them by making some fake clicks at all, all my visitors are real totally. So I think they don't really want to pay big money for publishers.

One more thing, they don't give me any chance to fix my sites, so if someone try to devastate my sites, quite easy, just clicking a lot on ads on that sites, so who will protect publishers, who will want to become publishers? Do you still want to publish your monetize sites to there?

Tam Vo, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  14. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have NO doubts about the detection systems used by Infolinks, Adsense, et al ... mainly because they want to keep publishers; they don't want to disable publishers; they spend money trying to recruit publishers; its in their best interests to keep publishers. They obviously detected activity outside statistical norms on your account - its does not matter who did it ..... its put those who pay for the adverts at risk, so they remove you from the system.

Agent000, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  15. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes thats right.

Thats their decision and you can not do anything.

charice.preston, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  16. Tam Vo

Tam Vo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @Agent000 and @charice.preston Thanks for your advice, I just think it's not fair for publishers like me, I'm hopeless in ad networks. They have full control to take out any accounts :(. I will ask my friends, bloggers not to play with Infolinks at all.

Tam Vo, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  17. Tam Vo

Tam Vo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Finally, they gave me some hints why my accounts and my sites are denied to join their networks. I understood what I did wrongly. Thanks for all your helps.

Tam Vo, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  18. verikontrol

verikontrol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    they are big scammers!!

verikontrol, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  19. Jena92

Jena92 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, Just i got same message on 30/10/2014.

"" Please be advised that our analysts have detected fraudulent activities in your Infolinks Publisher account. Accordingly, your account is hereby suspended until further notice and any pending credit is revoked.

We ask that you please remove the Infolinks code from your website at your earliest convenience.

We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. ""

And

While checking your site, our QA team found that some of the clicks that were made on your account were not deemed legitimate by our system, meaning that they were probably not made by legitimate viewers. Our agreement with our advertisers does not enable these clicks to be counted and paid for. Accordingly we had to close your account immediately.

For obvious security reasons, we cannot disclose our fraud criteria or our fraud detection tools, however as a legitimate company who pays each month thousands of publishers, if we deem an account as fraudulent it is done after careful consideration.

We ask that you please remove the Infolinks code from your website as soon as possible.

Though they did not give me any valuable reasons. But i paid from them 288$ in August.
    Do you know anyone? What's problem to their banned?

Jena92, Nov 3, 2014 IP