1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fiverr Reselling Ideas!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by AlexGreene, Jan 3, 2013.

Just the other day I posted an eBay listing for 10,000 Youtube views for $8.99. It's gotten 14 orders so far, 3 or 4 per day (none today though, which is wierd) and I make a little over $2.50 per sale after buying the gig from Fiverr and paying 11% eBay fees and then some more for PayPal. It's not much, but I'm hoping it'll slowly add up, and it takes very little work. I do have my own Fiverr gigs but I only get an order or two per week, and I do those mainly because they are enjoyable for me to complete.

Anyway, that got me to thinking about other gigs I might be able to resell. One time I purchased a gig to debug (basically like repairing software for those who don't know) an iPhone app I was developing. The $5 was totally worth it, and I would have paid more. If I were to scrap together a simple site selling "debugging services" for $49 a pop, do you think it would be possible to sell? Where could I market it so that I can get a flow of orders? I would imagine that it would have to target new developers, as experienced developers can fix their own bugs quick enough. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Of course there are tons of gigs on Fiverr. What others could be sold to make some decent cash, at least better than $2.50 profit per sale? What sorts of gigs could be sold locally for high markup?

AlexGreene, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  2. Cyberdog1

Cyberdog1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's a great thing to do but eBay have been pretty hot recently on services provided digitally and have been removing listings as and when - it won't last forever but it's good for now!

Cyberdog1, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  3. AlexGreene

AlexGreene Peon

Best Answers:
    At least the YT views are not a huge revenue source, so it won't matter all too much if eBay shuts down my listing. I just got another order 5 minutes ago with feedback being left that they are looking to order more. So $2.50 is not much, but the orders are consistent and the $ can add up.

How about some comments on my other reselling idea, or any ideas anybody else has?

AlexGreene, Jan 3, 2013 IP
  4. planktonz

planktonz Peon

Best Answers:
    Great ideas.

planktonz, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  5. SS-Q

SS-Q Banned

Best Answers:
    I suggest you get in direct contact with that service provider. Since fiverr takes $1 for each transaction, you might be able boost your profit to $3.50 per sale if you work with him directly.

SS-Q, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  6. AlexGreene

AlexGreene Peon

Best Answers:
    I've read that quite a bit, and it makes sense, but for me, the Fiverr order management system is worth the $1. I'd rather stick with the $2.50 than have an albeit slightly more difficult time handling orders. Anyway, I'm looking to start conversation on other Fiverr reselling ideas :) What are some other gigs that might be able to be resold for large margins and how could they be advertised.

Also, another seller of YT views on eBay contacted me this morning suggesting I raise my prices so he and I could make more money. I tried it out for the majority of the day, came home, realized he had tried to fool me and lowered his prices, so I switched my price back and got a sale within an hour or two. My listing seems to be one of the most popular, and the price I have it set at seems to be perfect- lower margins, but more orders than any of the other listings are pulling in.

AlexGreene, Jan 4, 2013 IP
  7. AlexGreene

AlexGreene Peon

Best Answers:
    Well my YouTube eBay listing got taken down, but some of the customers will probably be interested in purchasing more anyway. I also posted a listing on CL for reselling logo designs for $25, but no bites.

AlexGreene, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  8. jonterns

jonterns Active Member

Best Answers:
    You say that your ad was taken down on ebay. Are you going to relist it or did the removal have any negative mark on your ebay seller account?

jonterns, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  9. brianl67

brianl67 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Ebay do not allow you to advertise facebook likes, youtube views or twitter followers. I tried it a while back and had my ad removed. Apparently it is against there tos

brianl67, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  10. chrisfc61

chrisfc61 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello

In past I using ebay with succes and earn lot of money.
    Now it's very difficult, I have recently close my online store.
    Ebays and paypal fees are so expensive.

I prefer using other platform like fiverr

regards
    Christophe

chrisfc61, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  11. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Private contact will make your account down grade, or even worse, be banned? Think carefully before action!

mrgadget, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  12. fokerss

fokerss Active Member

Best Answers:
    nowaday are easily make profit with fiverr . it will get a very fast $5 just for little job..

fokerss, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  13. PINK DONKEY

PINK DONKEY Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wow, nice topic. reselling ideas is a good idea :) Never came up with my own idea of a gig that would not be connected with SEO or social media

PINK DONKEY, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  14. davisgd

davisgd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Reselling some PLR reports on Fiverr might work. Just rewrite them a little bit.

davisgd, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  15. bledian93

bledian93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now Days On Fiverr can make money easy,I have work on fiverr for a long time and i think is the best way to make money online with a little work.

bledian93, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  16. Prefixcontent

Prefixcontent Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really cool!Great ideas!

Prefixcontent, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  17. Automation Hero

Automation Hero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Build a Twitter network and you can sell followers or RT's or favorites, etc.

Automation Hero, Nov 22, 2013 IP