1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I increase my website traffic?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by anthonyblog, Oct 10, 2013.

1. phattrance

phattrance Active Member

Best Answers:
    depending on what kind of blog / page you have, but facebook pages and link from there back to your blog

phattrance, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  2. Automation Hero

Automation Hero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go to animoto and make 30 second videos for free targeting different kw's that you want to hit up. add your link in the description and have a call to action at the end of the video. not only will this increase your backlinks through video but will also give you a good chance to be found on YT search and Google search through these videos if you optimize them correctly.

Automation Hero, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  3. happywilly

happywilly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey great advice. what way would you recommend using FB ads?

happywilly, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  4. RichardLieo

RichardLieo Peon

Best Answers:
    Almost all webmaster want to drive traffic for their website, but it depend on your website's quality, not just SEO.
    if your website is unique, then it's not a question. I recommend you see this ebook, WebsiteSuccessSecrets.pdf. it's helpful. I read it many times.

RichardLieo, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  5. RichardLieo

RichardLieo Peon

Best Answers:
    You can download the ebook here : sitesuccesstips.com/WebsiteSecrets.pdf

RichardLieo, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  6. mcwahl

mcwahl Member

Best Answers:
    If your site is related to marketing, online traffic, or income opportunity you might consider traffic exchanges. I am guessing we have some seo people that might worry about using traffic exchanges because of bounce rate. How bout just using a splash page that leads to your site if your worried about that. You could construct an easy splash page for free at adkreator that is then not hosted from your site. Hope this helps a potential traffic exchange user.

mcwahl, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  7. Jaypee77171

Jaypee77171 Member

Best Answers:
    Well it's depend what your website is all about. Pinterest is a great platform to drive traffic to your website, I do own over 150+ pinterest board with thousand of people pinning, repining, liking etc and If you have some viral images to share to them so then you will definitely receive traffic .. If interested I can make you contributor in them.. shout me a Pm.

Jaypee77171, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  8. Getawab

Getawab Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start with free methods master one then move forward. Just article marketing and email marketing can bring decent traffic.

Getawab, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  9. Rakshith Daniel

Rakshith Daniel Active Member

Best Answers:
    To increase your website's traffic you need to work a lot.
    There are two methods of getting traffic for your website
    • Paid
    • Organic.
    There are lot more website which provide you tons of visitors for few bucks. But those traffic are all low quality traffic which will affect you when decide to get in to Google's Adsense program.
    Another way is getting organic and a genuine traffic. For that you need to follow these 5 tips given below.
    1. Guest Posting : There are lot more blogs on the internet which accepts your ideas and thoughts related to any fields to share it with their visitors. I recommend you to publish articles on blog which receives tons and tons of page-views daily.
    2. Blogging : Have a new blog created similar to your website niche or else completely different to attract more visitors. And you can promote it there.
    3. Social Networks/Bookmarking : Share you articles on every social networks like google+, twitter, facebook, digg, linkedIn etc. this will help you lot in increasing your blogs/websites traffic.
    4. Forums : Ask a question in a forum and be expressive. In a forums thousands of people have discussions on various topics so if you promote here it will be positive.
    5. Blog Commenting : Many blogs provide comments luv system. If you comment there which you're website URL you'll get a Do-Follow backlink yo your site.("Do-Follow" links are real SEO breakers).
    After you do this have patience and the success will be yours.

Rakshith Daniel, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  10. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think first things first is not to spam forums with your links. It's distasteful and ruins your reputation.

The key for any business is to maintain a good & healthy customer relationship. It involves providing value to them. I don't know what niche your business falls in but I think setting up a Facebook page for your business can help you to connect & relate more to potential customers.

Newsletter can also be a way to keep your past customers engaged & informed of any latest offers.

All the best!

I personally don't encourage sending visitors to your site. But then again, we don't know what Google is up to these days.
    The best form is definitely organic & targeted. Brush up on your SEOs and focus on offering value.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Ethan Alvin, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  11. azmoum

azmoum Member

Best Answers:
    I can help, I have the full database of vivastreet Uk, you can send an SMS to all their costumers and ask them to use your services, it may sound spammy but an sms isn't really that bad.

azmoum, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  12. sam770

sam770 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, the most important element is content.
    Once you have some added value content on your site - people have a reason to come for a visit.
    You can write the content yourself or you can hire a professional to write it for you.
    Recommended places to find a content writer:
    odesk.com
    freelancer.com
    contentmaster.net
    Good luck

sam770, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  13. bledian93

bledian93 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, From my experience i have found some guy on fiverr and they for $5 sent unlimited trafic for a month.

bledian93, Nov 17, 2013 IP
    Zoti Media Group likes this.
  14. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways of getting traffic to your websites, best ways are creating content within your website on regular basis, it would really help a lot, other way is question answer sites, forums, try to contribute there you would get some targeted visitors to your website.

alex06295, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  15. Michael Mayer

Michael Mayer Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on 2 Marketing Strategies that You like doing, So it is not a bother to do them everyday and stick with it. Create a Blog, Create Videos, Promote Blog and Videos, Paid Advertising I would recommend Solo Ads and Facebook PPC. Make Sure You are Laser Targeting Your Marketing Efforts. Targeted Quality Traffic is Better than UnTargeted Random Quantity Traffic, You Got This!

Michael Mayer, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  16. thesaifeye

thesaifeye Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some main point you can take into notice -
    1. Social Networking Marketing
    a) Facebook b) Twitter c) Myspace d) Linkedin e) Tagged f) Hi5 etc
    2. Link Building
    a) Forum Posting b) Blog commenting c) Backlinking
    3. Ad posting
    a) Craiglist b) Gumtree
    4. Blogging
    a) Guest blog b) article writing

All these are the main points of targeting traffic. So, just learn how to use all these point mostly at the same time beside one another. Mastering them will help you a lot for traffic.

thesaifeye, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  17. S!mplyC0nfused

S!mplyC0nfused Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You must build quality content in your website and enrich it with SEO keywords. It helps a lot as google crawlers keep indexing your pages and new content helps in increasing the rankings. You can also buy traffic from sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc.
    You can start link building activities by participating in various forums, discussions, blog comments and placing a link their. It helps in generating traffic from those places.

S!mplyC0nfused, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  18. Khivrin

Khivrin Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think I'll share the link from another post here:
    https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35291?hl=en

Yes, you do need an SEO.

Khivrin, Apr 29, 2014 IP