1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

im looking for pharmacy merchant accounts

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by world pharmacare, Jan 11, 2012.

I have one online pharmacy with 3 others in the process of been built. I need card processing. Ive heard that some companies will do it but only with visa and not mastercard, Im just looking for my best options if they are there. the budget is now small

world pharmacare, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  2. highriskprocessing

highriskprocessing Member

Best Answers:
    You have to be a legal entity to obtain a merchant account. These accounts are difficult to obtain, just building a web site is not enough.
    If you are legal, be prepared to be fully vetted before obtaining a merchant account.

highriskprocessing, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  3. highriskprocessing

Best Answers:
    ILLEGAL !!!! ILLEGAL!!!! to utilize your merchant account to process for another merchant.

highriskprocessing, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  4. world pharmacare

world pharmacare Peon

Best Answers:
    Illegal is a matter of opinion. its illegal to smoke in a pub in the uk but you can smoke weed in bars in holland. Law is like time. Its relative to other peoples opinions

world pharmacare, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  5. paymentagent

paymentagent Peon

Best Answers:
    Heh rofl.
    1st - you can't share your account
    2nd - merchant account attached to name and ulr of page.
    :cool:

paymentagent, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  6. highriskprocessing

Best Answers:
    Not my opinion, it is a FACT. Read your Merchant Account Agreement. Secondly, most Internet Pharm sales are aslo illegal. Read the USA FDA Web site.

highriskprocessing, Jan 13, 2012 IP
  7. cherryvaughn

cherryvaughn Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard the LamdaGroup take Pharma

cherryvaughn, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  8. Platinum_Mike

Platinum_Mike Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey World Pharmacare, My company, Platinum Relations, now has the ability to place Pharma accounts worldwide without a minimum volume required. Over the past few months High Risk Merchant service providers have been declining Online Pharma accounts regularly. If you have been declined previously or want to review your processing options give me a shot to provide your business value and you wont be sorry. I pride myself on the customer service side of the business, which in my experience is lacking with many other providers. You can reach me via email mike at platinumrelations.com or via Skype PlatinumMikeD. I look forward to forging a business relationship with you.

Platinum_Mike, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  9. Johnsmith886

Johnsmith886 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi world pharmacare,

We can provide a direct MID with visa/MC for non controlled pharma business.
    Good rates and custom descriptor.

You can apply online best-account.com

Regards

Johnsmith886, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  10. buff gina

buff gina Peon

Best Answers:
    where are you shipping from? I might be able to help you.

buff gina, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  11. Demandkash

Demandkash Peon

Best Answers:
    DemandKash specializes in merchant services for high-risk and high-volume merchants (mail order, telephone order, adult websites, dating sites, online dating sites, travel, telecom, timeshares, online pharmacies, subscription services, membership services, membership clubs, tickets, MLM, multi-level marketing, high volume merchant accounts, international merchant accounts, companies facing high chargebacks, etc.).

DemandKash represents multiple processing sources (US based banks, Offshore banks, 3rd Party Processors, ACH Processors, Check Drafts, etc.). Whether you are looking for one merchant account or multiple merchant accounts, we are certain that we can accommodate your processing needs. Regardless of business type or volume, we'll get your account approved quickly and keep it running smoothly without any volume caps.
    Let DemandKash find the processing solution that's right for you.

For more information email and one of our representatives will get back to you right away.

Demandkash, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  12. bhovinsusty

bhovinsusty Peon

Best Answers:
    We have incorporated a company in Mauritius under the name of SUReCOMMERCE Limited which has the main aim of referral for eCommerce merchants to various acquirers worldwide.

All parties involved in this company have a combined experience of more than 10 years in the Electronic business industry; both on the acquiring and issuing side.

In addition to sound knowledge in the eCommerce industry, we have the following comparative advantage vis-à-vis other players in eCommerce low and high risk

We look forward for a meeting or any other proposal that would enable us to work for a constructive and brighter future.

Kindly email us back, we'll be happy to help you out.

bhovinsusty, Oct 17, 2013 IP
  13. pr10links

pr10links Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have added you on skype, my id is linksdealer.

pr10links, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  14. pr10links

pr10links Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you give me your skype id please to talk with you regarding this service?

pr10links, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  15. scenepremiere

scenepremiere Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any kind of legal pharma is good with us. Domestic and international. Contact me....Mark Gee.

We are direct so we set our rates! No upfront fees, low rate guarantee, float down, etc. If you need a 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. processing account as backup we will do this as well. We want business!

Contact us:
    - Email:

scenepremiere, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  16. Jack Yasger

Jack Yasger Peon

Best Answers:
    We specialize in providing merchant accounts for “hard to place”, TMF, or High Risk merchants. We can provide competitive rates, and can process unlimited volume. We have multiple solutions available for Nutra, Gaming, PC Repair, Adult, Continuity, LI and more. Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Email:

Jack Yasger, May 12, 2014 IP