List all your steps from the beginning of your SEO to the end of it!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MBDungo, Nov 10, 2013.

Please list all the steps of your SEO process from the beginning of your SEO service to the end of it, specially if you're a search engine optimizer or SEO expert. And please includes the websites you used even it's for black hat, please expose it. BIG THANKS!! :D

MBDungo, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  2. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously, that's a huge question — "list all the steps"! Most of us don't have the time to take away from our websites to give detailed answers like this.

Let me give you a hint that helped me a lot when I was newer at SEO. I used to go down to the Barnes and Noble bookstore, buy a coffee, and sit in their reading area and just read through SEO books ... many SEO books. I took notes and would go home and apply helpful things I learned from the books to my website.

Jim4767, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  3. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    No, we're not going to make your content for you! (As this is what it seems like to me - a fishing expedition.)

Or if you are wanting to genuinely learn, stop being so lazy. There are plenty of tutorials about spamming SEO available. In all seriousness, take two courses - business and writing. Learn how to make a website from scratch (without resorting to scripts such as WordPress or bloated CSS and JS frameworks). Only a lot of hard work will bring you success.

ryan_uk, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  4. bitronictech

bitronictech Active Member

Best Answers:
    "Pay me 200 dolla' buy my ebook I teach seo you and teach me you English."

Stay away from those type of characters for sure :)

bitronictech, Nov 11, 2013 IP