1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where do you find the blogs where you will post your comments that includes your links?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MBDungo, Nov 11, 2013.

?

I think this tactic will become effective if I have a blog comment bot. What do you think?

1. It will become effective if you have a comment bot.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. It is better to post all your comments manually.

100.0%
    I preferred to do a weblog commenting but I'm confused where to find blogs where I will going to post my comments that have my links. To any blog commentators here, mostly to a SEO expert who have comment links service, where do you find the blogs where you will place the links for your clients? Do all of the comments' links services have a comment bot? Please help.. Thank you in advance!

MBDungo, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
  3. Neeraj Thakur

Neeraj Thakur Member

Best Answers:
    Just find commentluv website in Google

Neeraj Thakur, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  4. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I tried to search some blogs using it but there's no way to post a comment other than buying comments upon my inspection.
    Update: And also there's a blog that I'm enable to post a comment but this blog is with NoFollow tags.
    Could you please tell me about commentluv website and give me the exact URL of it?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
    MBDungo, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  5. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    MBDungo, what you'd need to look for is dofollow niche sites, preferable with high PR, that preferably auto-approve comments.
    Those are not really easy to find. One of the methods I use is using back link software to identify the comment links of the competitors.
    Great minds think alike and quite often a top-ranking competitor would have already done the job or you, and would have already posted in all the places worth posting in.

Kianu42, Nov 12, 2013 IP