1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are Google News Approved Websites For Sale Still Worth $6k+ ?

Discussion in 'Google' started by cbusiness, Nov 8, 2013.

What are Google News Approved Websites still worth $6k?

I'm looking to sell a project and wondering if the rates for these have maintained the last few years or WENT UP.

My site for sale is a Google News & Bing News Approved site.. Every post gets indexed.

Had this for about 3 years now, so it's aged.

Thanks in advance. GIve feedback with details of where to sell and current prices the sites are going for.

cbusiness, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  2. Densely

Densely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Whether it's Google news approved or not it doesn't matter. The only thing which matters is How much it earns, and how easy it is to maintain the site.
    A Google news approved site may cost $500 or even $5 million depending on it's traffic and earning.

Densely, Nov 8, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  3. vabtrock

vabtrock Active Member

Best Answers:
    agreed with densely ............ traffic and earnings are only important and deciding factors for evaluating your sites price

vabtrock, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  4. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some tools to find out what is your website worth for:

http://www.worthofweb.com
    http://www.mywebsiteworth.com

What makes difference is the number of visits your website is getting!

faizzsheikh, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  5. gerbolso8

gerbolso8 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google see with google analytics he traffic your site has, how many time the users spend in the site, all the thing, its doesnt matter how much you earn

gerbolso8, Nov 10, 2013 IP
  6. andri2121

andri2121 Member

Best Answers:
    Your traffic quality is the main point of selling ... which is about sum of visitors, page per visit, time on site, and ofcource bounc ratio

andri2121, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  7. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    You guys must be inexperienced.

Google NEws sites get traffic IMMEDIATELY with making a single post. A regular website does not have the same traction/pull. Therefore they are worth considerably more than a site being evaluated off just traffic and earnings.

Compounding your news releases compounds earnings guaranteed.

You would have to be a fool to sell a Google news site based on strictly real-time traffic & earnings. Unless you had a maxed out blog schedule, maybe.

cbusiness, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  8. Densely

Best Answers:
    If you are that much experienced, and know everything then why are you asking here?
    Here everyone shared their own point-of-view, and there are thousands of Google News approved sites which doesn't even make a single penny.
    If you cannot monetize your site, then how can you expect others to pay a considerably higher price for the site? (if the site doesnot earn anything in it's developers hand, then there is a little chance they any other person will be able to monetize that site.

Densely, Nov 12, 2013 IP
    Patricianian likes this.
  9. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol . when there is CLEAR VALUE in something, it's foolish to say it's worthless

That's like somebody saying... "Oh, that Mercedes car, has no tires on it.. so its worthless"

And i doubt there's any credibility behind your Google NEws Sites which doesn't make a single penny claim.

A) Google won't approve a site without content & dead

B) If there's content on the site, its' going to earn a penny as long as they have any ad up (infolinks, adsense, whatever)

Exactly why i pretty much ignore the advice given here. It sounds like a pitch to a moron and you're hoping someone's gullible to sell their site to you.

Your opinion was stated. Now mine has been. It's not really meant to offend but what I speak is truth. The information given above about values of Google news approved websites has no factual value to it what so ever.

Lol

A site that can top GOogle Search everyday......... can't make a penny........ seriously? LOL

cbusiness, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  10. Densely

Best Answers:
    That's the case: the site's worth depends on how many pennies it earn and how much traffic it gets from Google. No matter whether it's a Google News approved or not . That's what I said in my first reply.
    BTW: Google News approved sites are hard to maintain, as they need continuous posting (2-3 per day), and the traffic to each post lasts only for a couple of days.

Densely, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  11. enous

enous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I fully agree with Densely. and also the niche is import..

enous, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  12. syedzaheer

syedzaheer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm

syedzaheer, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  13. madhav

madhav Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is very funny post due to lack of knowledge. and I don't know how he came up with the figure $6K

madhav, Oct 6, 2017 IP
  14. kellyrose

kellyrose Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are maintaining the same traffic and getting same users then it's better to expect more price than 6k only. So try to incorporate latest updates also like amp, ssl and other things then expect even better price.

kellyrose, Oct 9, 2017 IP