1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for a script to Accompany my Lyrics Web Portal

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by abhishekdaaga, Nov 2, 2013.

Hi Friends,

I had regd a domain www.MasalaLyrics.com to start a Lyrics web portal. But couldn't start it as a developer left his job in middle after taking part payment.
    I do not settle for anything less & WORDPRESS wasnt fulfilling my whole needs as a full solution for my needs, say bifurcation of Lyrist, Movies, Singer, Music Director, Actors, Movies, Year etc..,
    & when clicked on that the other things related to it come too.

I just found a wordpress theme which has similar features but it has a lot of other features aswell(such as pro's & con's as it is a review theme) the name of the theme is Swagger & Flavor by the same developer being sold on TF. I am also not a pro to actually remove & reassign things.

I am very keen to start the site immediately as I have around 100 domains lying idle just with the ideas. SUGGEST me a script/solution which would handle this. Even if it is basic I can start off & get a theme designed when necessary.

Thanks in Advance.

abhishekdaaga, Nov 2, 2013 IP
  2. abhishekdaaga

abhishekdaaga Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am planning to buy Flavor/Swagger theme which is on Themeforest.
    Any recommendation or better options ?

abhishekdaaga, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  3. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can do this with wordpress and custom post types/taxonomy without much issue. That way you can have whatever fields you need.

hope that helps,
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Nov 8, 2013 IP
    abhishekdaaga likes this.
  4. abhishekdaaga

abhishekdaaga Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice one. I never knew about the taxonomy option in WP. I was thinking this kind of options are customly made by the theme developers(though some do) but this is also available open source. I didnt knew the exact word for this :)

abhishekdaaga, Nov 9, 2013 IP
  5. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew, Nov 9, 2013 IP
    abhishekdaaga likes this.