1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you earn $50 dollars a day?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by azulita, Nov 1, 2013.

If you already earn more tan $50 dollars a day, How do you do it?
    Any advice because that´s my goal, to earn 50 a day.
    Well, I want more but for now I want to learn to earn this amount everyday.

Thanks =)

azulita, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  2. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would suggest selling whatever skill you have. You may consider freelance writing, logo design, website design, affiliate marketing, etc. All of those venues could make you more than $50 a day depending on how good you are at marketing yourself.

funmom91, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  3. SpeedyUnit

SpeedyUnit Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well don't think that you will sit on your chair and earn $50 easily doing nothing, there is no such things automatic money making. You can resell different services like templates, domain or hosting which can make you earn more than $50 a day.

SpeedyUnit, Nov 2, 2013 IP
  4. Johnnygood

Johnnygood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Or go with Fiverr if you have got any set of skills that is needed there :) Tho from what I see on fiverr almost everything can be sold.

Thanks,

Johnnygood, Nov 2, 2013 IP
  5. Matt Alen

Matt Alen Member

Best Answers:
    just have a grip on php, mysql, ajax,cake php , web development, web designing , and you can make more than 50 usd per day through freelancing. oDesk , Elance, and freelancer are the best.

Matt Alen, Nov 2, 2013 IP
  6. Alan E

Alan E Member

Best Answers:
    It is interesting that this question is directed to us as to how we generate $50 or more per day.
    Either the suggestions are based on what is already working for us, or what we want the OP to do.

How do I do it?
    Create multiple websites that promote affiliate offers and sell my own products. These are the multiple streams of income that you need. Some will perform well and others, not so well. Rinse and repeat. I have free websites promoting some residual income offers (ie. email marketing systems) and other domains that promote other offers (ie. health related). I create products for sale online (ie. PLR and MMR) and bundle them with free bonuses. Then, reinvest in your websites, promote in other places and grow it into your business.
    I'm not there yet, but if you are big enough, consider outsourcing some of the work so you can focus on marketing and promoting. Rinse and repeat again.
    Once you get the hang of it, you will have created some great online assets that become your passive income.

Alan E, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  7. AppyArry

AppyArry Active Member

Best Answers:
    First identify yourself, then personalize your skills, then find out your interest (This is most important as your skills may sometimes depress you but your interest always supports you). If your skills co-relates your interest then go ahead with it. Forum members already suggested about the freelance stuff, online advertising etc. See what you can do and just do it.

AppyArry, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  8. nicholaoptionbot

nicholaoptionbot Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    My name is Nichola. I am the affiliate Manager for optionbotaffiliates.com.
    Optionbot is the original binary options trading application and I am certain that I could double your revenue from some of your banner slots
    Our binary option software has a 50% lead to deposit ratio and we offer a $400 CPA.
    We are currently working with some of the biggest affiliates in the industry, and would love to have you on board.
    Please feel free to contact me on Skype: Nichola-OB-Affiliates to discuss this further.
    I look forward to hearing from you

nicholaoptionbot, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  9. jonterns

jonterns Active Member

Best Answers:
    How does optionbot work? It sounds interesting but I would be apprehensive of binary options in the U.S.

jonterns, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  10. netaddict41

netaddict41 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Start with something and then outsource it when you make more than what you can pay them. Keep on looking for avenues where you can make money and keep on repeating the same process.

netaddict41, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  11. Kuz23

Kuz23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have a skill - such as writing. Apply to be a writer on a range of the biggest websites in the world. Begin writing for these websites, for next to nothing, for a few weeks or months. Then begin selling client links with custom anchors on these websites for $50-200 (or more!) a pop.

That's how I do it :)

Kuz23, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  12. manish_khanna

manish_khanna Member

Best Answers:
    Lets see $50 / day = $1500 per month ( appx)

Here are steps how to earn $50/day without doing anything
    1. if you don't have any skills, get a JOB in what ever sector you can... and learn a skill like IT

2. Once have IT skills, do Freelancing , as previously said this could be designing , developing , creating videos , writing content from multiple websites like freelancer or fiverr etc.
    In the mean time work on a website which will eventually get you 500k Unique Visitors in due time.

3. Once you acquire the website that have over 500k UV's and get the Google adword pay you $1500 / month.
    Once the site is successful you can sell it from sites like www.business2sell.com.au .

4. Once you have money deposit it in bank and get the interest.

May take you 5 to 15 years to get this all working for you. Or you can take Australian Citizenship. Our Govt gives $50 to people who do not wish to work ... lol
    ( Ps : could be less than $50, but hey its free money )

Mk
    https://plus.google.com/+ManishKhanna/

manish_khanna, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  13. brettb

brettb Peon

Best Answers:
    Go get a job and work your way up the corporate ladder. That's the easiest way.

brettb, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  14. jonterns

jonterns Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my experience, that's not the easy way at all. I would rather work for myself all day and night and have the security knowing that my job won't be outsourced or downsized so some corporate head can get his year end bonus for doing nothing more than being the figurehead of a troubled company.

jonterns, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  15. manish_khanna

manish_khanna Member

Best Answers:
    Jonterns
    But at the same time any business can run out.. Week in week out taking your own salary is not a easy job, when I use to have Job , I knew Ill get this much in my bank account, end of the week. In Business I may get 1 Good amount but that happens once a month or even more..

Jobs or Businesses no body is secured .... nothing is for certain ...

manish_khanna, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  16. jonterns

jonterns Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is very true indeed. I just like to be my own boss and, yes it's an uncertain world, but I think I like the gamble.

17. manish_khanna

manish_khanna Member

Best Answers:
    Don't get me wrong, in my 18 years of experience , I only did a Job for 2 years.

I love the freedom but it also needs a lot more commitment and discipline.
    I always made sure I get to work at 900 and checked my mails, If I want I can get 2 hours for lunch break. ( mind it I am always on call )
    At times If I cannot sleep or wake up early, I always find myself behind the desk and working.

Working from home is ... you never leave the work..
    PS : you can only do this, if you do not have kids at home, Once you have kids.. impossible to work from home..

Have a look what I made while working from home http://www.business2sell.com.au
    Any comments or suggestions are more than welcome..

regards

Manish

18. jonterns

jonterns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site is impressive, I like it!
    I know what you mean about working from home and having children. I have two and they take up a lot of my work time so I have to find the time at night to get my work done, usually until 4 in the morning.

19. manish_khanna

manish_khanna Member

Best Answers:
    thanks

20. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Get engaged in Product launch first (to earn quick cash), then invest on List building, that's my way to earn over 100/day. Good luck!

mrgadget, Nov 13, 2013 IP