1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

EMD (Exact Match Domain) is still a good factor for seo ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by moccc, Nov 6, 2013.

i've seen very websites with EMD is on top and they have high rankings , do you think it's important ? we want to optimize a new website in "Web Design" keyword (of course in our language) , we have a domain named "adminha" in our country TLD , how do you think ? is it good ? or we should use something like "web-design" or "design-website" etc. ?

moccc, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  2. Vijay Devkar - SEO Genius

Vijay Devkar - SEO Genius Member

Best Answers:
    Your question was not clear enough, can you please re-frame it? From what I understand, EMD update is still at large. While using EMD make sure that your website has-

*High domain authority
    *quality content
    *High quality & relevant backlinks

Hope this helps!

3. sandeepdude

sandeepdude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I dont have a proof to show, But keyword Domains (Or EMD,as you pronounce) always works best for me:)

sandeepdude, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  4. seovidya

seovidya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Actually previously google algorithm mentioned that the domain names with keywords will not have the more value, by that time there was no increase in these, After few days the domain with keyword names having value and the keywords are getting ranked. EMD works well here

seovidya, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  5. webdev007

webdev007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    IMO It depends upon your targeted audience like if you are targeting non-English visitors the the domain name should look appealing (probably a language specific term like "adminha" in your case, and not just the EMD ) to your visitors for gaining high CTR.

webdev007, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  6. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Straight to the point..... YES!

Still to this day, whether there was an update targeting EMDs, are still ranking first page...

There were more factors that went into why an EMD lost its rankings when the update rolled out..

GuruCreation, Nov 7, 2013 IP