1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Business account for Magento store

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by kroyal, Oct 10, 2013.

Can I use PayPal premium account for Magento store or have to upgrade to business account?

kroyal, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  2. Abubakar Siddique

Abubakar Siddique Member

Best Answers:
    Yes,

You can upgrade PayPal premium account for Magento store.
    Please have a look on it for more info: www.magentocommerce.com/knowledge-base/entry/setting-up-paypal-payments-standard-for-magento-community

Abubakar Siddique, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  3. kroyal

kroyal Active Member

Best Answers:
    but I upgraded my paypal and complete the inttigration, but the problem it shows that "residant of australia can not ship product to bangladesh". this shows when I select 'Bangladesh' as shipping country, if I select Australia as shipping country then its ok, as my Paypal account is australian. But in the "billing address" I can select any country as I wish. but in the 'shipping' I can only select the country where PayPal is created. Otherwise payment will not successful.

thanks

kroyal, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  4. fapsian

fapsian Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont see how paypal can control where you can ship and cannot ship. Have you checked your Magento config for shipping settings?

fapsian, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  5. kroyal

kroyal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you are right i was also thinking about this, but I have checked my shipping its set to Global. I don't know why its happens ?

kroyal, Nov 8, 2013 IP