1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contents from De-Indexed Blogs

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sidraabutt, Oct 31, 2013.

I want to know what will be happen if I copy contents / articles from some de-indexed blogs and paste them into my other high ranking blogs?

sidraabutt, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  2. Vijay Devkar - SEO Genius

Vijay Devkar - SEO Genius Member

Best Answers:
    Don't you think there might be some reason that those blogs were de-indexed? maybe they were de-indexed due to duplicate content issue. Why don't you check whether the de-indexed blogs had duplicate content, if no then I can't find any reason for not using the same content on other blogs...

3. sidraabutt

sidraabutt Member

Best Answers:
    Most of blogs were de-indexed due to selling lot of external links even they have high quality articles. Should I copy those high quality articles for my blog?

sidraabutt, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  4. Arpit Agarwal

Arpit Agarwal Member

Best Answers:
    It is good if that content not indexed by Google. You can copy that and paste in your Blog. But please check that content before paste so it will not harm your blog.

Arpit Agarwal, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  5. Vijay Devkar - SEO Genius

Vijay Devkar - SEO Genius Member

Best Answers:
    If there was not any duplicate content issue, I can't find a reason why not to use your content from old blogs...
    Best luck :D