1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fiverr

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by jason145, Sep 14, 2013.

Is anyone Using Fiverr for their Link Building Needs.

Awaiting your reply guys

jason145, Sep 14, 2013 IP
  2. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have to experiment of your own..

There are some good service providers on Fiver who do manual link building, it is worth hiring them.

alex06295, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  3. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    im not using it for classic linkbuilding, because these people do it in bulk so one is asking for google ban.

postcd, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  4. Lokahi

Lokahi Active Member

Best Answers:
    The problem I have with hiring someone randomly off Fiverr (or any other gig site) to do backlinking is you really don't know where they will publish your link. And, that's a huge deal, considering if the person goes around spamming government blogs with your backlink and then the site owner reports you to Google for spam/blackhat, then you and not the link builder will get in trouble or possibly banned from Google Search. So essentially you are held responsible for whatever your link builder is doing. And, of course, this is a situation that could happen with even so called legitimate link builders. You just have to be careful when hiring someone to do link building for you. It would almost be better, and certainly safer, to do your own backlink building. Just don't spam blogs or forums. And, certainly only post quality comments on sites where you are trying for a backlink. So in other words, no I would not use Fiverr for backlink building. I don't think it's worth the risk.

Lokahi, Sep 15, 2013 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  5. jason145

jason145 Member

Best Answers:
    I recently purchased some gigs from a seller aeiou280. I know it is a risk, lets see.

I will definitely post the results here

jason145, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  6. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have already try and my website ban from Akismet. I can't do the comments on any wordpress blog website. All wants cheap services but we forgot the result behind this. Last time, i have use fiverr in 2012. If i remember ,more than a year passed.

I have already complain to google because new webmaster don't how to promote the site. And they purchase cheap SEO services , now who is responsible......... if website is ban , webmaster or seller. A lot of spamming is going on. As well Google Adwords is promoting fiverr becuase they spend more than 100,000$/month. Google wants also money. If you will try to promote other gig website . You will find all are ban but fiverr not.One side Mr. Matt Cutts is saying ,we are try to stop spamming and another side fiverr is promoting via google adwords.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    humtuma, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  7. George T.

George T. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most seller on Fiverr dont even know what they are doing. Of course you can find some hidden gems between them but most of them spam the shit out of your link so be careful before you choose with who you work with!

George T., Sep 16, 2013 IP
  8. Nick Gomez

Nick Gomez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would be careful here, if you do not know what they are doing it could negatively impact your site's rankings. It might be better to build links to a feeder or buffer site and then link that site to your main site.

Nick Gomez, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  9. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good link building for $5? Just forget it man.

VukasinI, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  10. TrafficTOM

TrafficTOM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your getting to much risk while even you don't know SELLER is capable or have very good skill with link building. If you get unnatural warning from Google, what you will do?

Yep even you spend $50. Do it manually or hire very skill person.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    TrafficTOM, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  11. Alex Mattingley

Alex Mattingley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah you can pickup some great deals on fiverr, if you look closely you'll see a ton of people charging $10-$50 on here for services you can spend $5-$15 for on fiverr

Alex Mattingley, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  12. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most bulk link sellers will blast out links and will eventually get you banned. The cheap providers from Fiverr or from any other forum sites can't afford to give you quality links. Instead they will just give your money's worth. Don't be surprised if you get slapped by Google in the end.

WebBuddy, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  13. gorrillamcd

gorrillamcd Member

Best Answers:
    It's worth noting that there are some people on fiverr that have a good ranking website and use it as a way to charge for guest post services. So, you pay $5 and get to write a keyword optimized post (with contextual backlinks) on a decently ranking website. It's one of the tips I found in this article on backlinko.com. For $5 more, a lot of them will write the post for you. I definitely wouldn't use the bulk link building services on there, but the guest post route seems interesting.

gorrillamcd, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  14. Sailook

Sailook Member

Best Answers:
    You can build awesome backlinks using fiverr gigs, but you need to know what you want.

For example: in your plan you want to hit your site or web 2.0 tier with social bookmarks or wikis. Then you go and buy what you need. You get the gun, but you need to know how to use it - if you don't, things can go wrong. It's all about SEO strategy. It's easy to destroy your site by "playing with fire", so you need to know what to do.

Btw guys (I'm new here): I'd like to swap some social bookmarks for PR 2+ backlinks or wikis. Do you know where can I do it here? Thanks

Sailook, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  15. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Should use it for social bookmarking only.

mrgadget, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  16. faizzsheikh

faizzsheikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, fiverr is a good source to get links and ads. However, do not order anything before knowing where/which websites your links is going to be placed.

faizzsheikh, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  17. topexnews

topexnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    for everyone out there, do not use for links fiverr, its worst thing to do, google will get you not today, then tomorrow. Just Trust me. Google all about natural linking, not slow, not fast. Just normal path of getting backlinks from good sites. Don't risk your site or business for 5 frikng bucks

topexnews, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  18. mediacardpro

mediacardpro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I build my own backlinks that link directly to my site web 2.0 type sites (exception facebook and google plus) Then I use certain people on fiverr to build links to those sites that point to my main site. I also do this type work for some clients and it works very well and I usually get on the first page within a week or 2 for my keyword. Don't overlook local search for your business.

mediacardpro, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  19. Zublin5

Zublin5 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I did some. But you have to do some research and ask for URLS before your purchase. Make sure the site is relavent.

Zublin5, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  20. cartoonbabyboy

cartoonbabyboy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Before you buy links from Fiverr you should contact the seller asking what their website is.

cartoonbabyboy, Nov 27, 2013 IP