1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $15 a day, linkBuilding, content marketing, blog, forum posting, php Coding services

Discussion in 'Services' started by JEET, Nov 3, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,
    I'm providing the following services on a daily basis, 7 days a week, 8 hours a day, at just $15 a day:

1. Link Building:
    This would include 100% manual directory submissions, clicking verify email link after submission, and building links for your website in multiple ways. More can be discussed about this privately in email.

2. Content Marketing:
    This includes researching, writing new articles and submitting them to different popular article websites.

3. Blog Posting:
    Includes writing new posts on your blog and keeping it updated on a daily basis.

4. Forum posting, and moderation:
    Includes posting new threads on your new/old forum to keep it live and motivates other members to post while cleaning spam.

5. PHP coding:
    Includes development of a new script for you to use. You have full copyrights of this script, meaning you can sell it later as yours, or use it yourself.
    I won't do the design work, but will provide you a basic design and a template engine so can easily integrate any other design with the script.

At the end of day I'll provide you a log (time sheet) of work done that day, and will also be available on skype or G-Talk during work hours for easier communication.

Any of these services listed above would cost you more than what I'm charging and sometimes you don't even like the quality and feel somewhat unsatisfied.
    In my case, I'm not going anywhere because I'm not a service provider, instead I'm a dedicated worker for you, who's working exclusively for you.

For the payment, I'd prefer if you could pay daily or if you prefer a weekly system can be worked out.
    I accept paypal.

Please post any questions you might have.

Thanks
    jeet

JEET, Nov 3, 2013 IP
  2. MickeyFinn

MickeyFinn Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Jeet,

I'm intested in this. I run a web hosting company. Looking for Content Marketing, Blog Posts, Forum Posting & Moderation. Interested in hearing about the PHP script but might not need it. Instead I might have you work on posting on our FB and Twitter accounts instead. Is that something you could do? Would need you to think of things to promote like competitions and other things.

MickeyFinn, Nov 5, 2013 IP
  3. lando26

lando26 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Extremely interested in this and ready to get started!

lando26, Nov 6, 2013 IP