1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to activate "instant credit/debit card processing" on Skrill (Moneybookers)?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by whey, Jan 7, 2013.

Currently I am using PayPal to accept credit card payment from my customer, and I am trying to find an alternative platform to receive CC payment. I recently signed up on Skrill (Moneybookers) since they declare that they offer gateway to accept CC payment.

After reading more details in https://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=m_shoppingcart, I learned that I will have to send email to merchantservices@moneybookers.com to apply for the "instant credit/debit card processing" service.

I send email to that address and they reply very soon, and ask me to provide some information. I did what they asked me to and they reply me on the next day and rejected my application:

I was surprised that they just refused me without giving me any reason. I sent email to ask for the reason, they just ignored my question and said:

I have no interest in using the "standard email pay". I am not sure if they really "do not accept merchant applications for card processing via the gateway at the moment", or they just want to "comfort" me by saying so?

Does anyone meet this situation before? What could be the real reason that my request was rejected? How to successfully activate the "instant credit/debit card processing" service on Skrill (Moneybookers)? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

whey, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  2. dpmembers

dpmembers Member

Best Answers:
    Latest feedback to Moneybookers / Skrill :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

dpmembers, Nov 4, 2013 IP