1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $50 bifold brochure 36 hrs ($200 total)

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Tori0n, Nov 1, 2013.

Since regular channels and a previous contest din’t turn out the desired result we’ve decided to put this one up here again. For a car cleaning company we are looking for a bifold brochure design, the winning designer will be asked to do future work on this design like a poster($50), banner($25) and website($75) design. So in total we are looking at $200 of work here.

Our clients logo can be downloaded here

We are looking for a clean design that feature the clients logo on the frontpage along with a before/after cross section of clean/dirty car. Also this logo should be present on the frontpage but nothing to big. Color scheme should match the clients logo.

2nd page should feature 3 pictures accompanied by the following text:

Car cleaning
    Vanaf €65,-

Banden hotel (meaning “tire storage”)
    Vanaf €150,-

Autoruit service (meaning “windshield repair”)
    Vanaf €0,-

3th page should have 3 paragraphs of text explaining previous mentioned services

Backpage should feature a pricelist, a single paragraph of text and the clients contact information.

Our you could just ignore all of the above and come up with a creative, out of the box design. We will pick a winning design within 36 hrs or as long as its needs to produce a winning design for this. Design should be print ready. Payment will be instant to the winners PayPall account.

Have fun guys....

Tori0n, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  2. MiNdfr34k

MiNdfr34k Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im not good in banner or brochure designing but if you need web design then please let me know.

MiNdfr34k, Nov 3, 2013 IP
  3. Sarah Lynn

Sarah Lynn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have done a number of brochures, banners and posters. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Sarah Lynn, Nov 3, 2013 IP
  4. EKworks

EKworks Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    THIS IS A CONTEST. don't ask OP to contact you! just submit your goddamn work!

EKworks, Nov 4, 2013 IP
    katesrobyn likes this.
  5. Sarah Lynn

Sarah Lynn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is that language really necessary? I'm new here and I don't know how everything works so I'm still learning. You're certainly not helping me, or yourself for that matter.

Sarah Lynn, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  6. biili

biili Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you dont like the images let me know and if you have some image that you like to replace them there will be no problems
    [​IMG]

biili, Nov 4, 2013 IP