1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I 1000 page veiw from my music site

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Philip C. Ngo, Oct 20, 2013.

Hi guys
    I have a music site that made it with cms wordpress and use a free theme , Its subject is download mp3 sound, I lunch it in Four months ago my site has 7 indexed in google ,[.com TLD ] but I haven't any visitor my problem is I haven't any Idea for content it and all 7 indexed contents are copy past can some one Help me How to get content with Thousands of visitors and work with affiliate marketing ?
    for the first step for free contents and later that is mony maker I'll Spend all of for improving
    my site.... help me *-*

Philip C. Ngo, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  2. jotap

jotap Active Member

Best Answers:
    To get more visitor, you need create link building to your site. Get link from Social Bookmark, .EDU and .GOV Backlinks, Facebook, twitter, Pintererst, BlogPosting, Blog Commeting Etc. Remember to build your link slowly to get your site indexed by google naturally.
    And always updated your site everyday.

jotap, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  3. Philip C. Ngo

Philip C. Ngo Member

Best Answers:
    what about content ?
    can I get copy past all of them? or what is top music download sources for me .. must I do link to source songs or pic's free themes can get ranking I wanna buy theme but not now and Last question: How many posts are appropriate for each day?

4. heredia21

heredia21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Besides social media, I would definitely create a sitemap and submit it to both Bing and Google Webmaster tools, have them crawl your site faster/easier.

heredia21, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  5. Philip C. Ngo

Philip C. Ngo Member

Best Answers:
    Dear heredia21 I do submitted to google ,bing , yahoo and after 4 month my unique visitors are less than 5 for a day . Meanwhile had my site 7 indexed in google The main problems are my strategy I don't know How to get fresh and unique content for music download subject ?
    Hot and fresh music site for embed their content to my site..Hum..

6. heredia21

heredia21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could always do opinion articles and get a dialogue going. Or do a search in Google News for the latest music download related content then provide your own unique content.

heredia21, Oct 20, 2013 IP
  7. Philip C. Ngo

Philip C. Ngo Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately when a song is released and You search it there are tons of link in search engines for example: allintitle:Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop in January had 90,000,000 results and there are high competitions for this topic or keyword How to find very fresh and that be in top of result pages

8. narendra kumar

narendra kumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    use social media like facebook , twitter, pinterest, update it regularly you will get more then 1000 viewers and try seo also

narendra kumar, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  9. Cyberchoices

Cyberchoices Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you may need to research using Google Alerts for getting up to date news. Maybe you could also research finding a feed to put fresh content on through a widget or plugin.

Cyberchoices, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  10. johan888

johan888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    golded strategy specific to market music related website:
    post video response in youtube.. post a vid response to another music related videos.
    What kind of video that you have to post? Of course anything about your website, or you can post another music with background with the link to your website. Do 1 vid response once a day, at the end of the first month you will thank me. =)

Google this: youtube video response strategy to drive traffic

johan888, Nov 3, 2013 IP
  11. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You have to create content that interest people and that they enjoy and want to share with their friends ..

My suggestion to you is if you want content like that and you cannot create it yourself , well then you have to hire
    a team of outsources to work on the site weekly ...

You will have a investment and may take some time to recoup your money that you are going to have to lay out..
    Why don't you just borrow other people's traffic to make some money with and then later on create your own traffic source ...

Just find any place where they have a lot of traffic then do a demographic match to the traffic and then find offers that fit the demographic then buy some ad space and start testing ads to see what converts ...
    Test different ads and headlines and then landing pages and of course images until you hit what converts the best.
    Best of luck

tac88, Nov 3, 2013 IP