1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Introducing the NEW CPAlead!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPAleadKent, Oct 25, 2013.

Hello Everyone,

Its been amazing to be on Digital Point Forums for as long as we have, our thread reached nearly 600 pages and a lot as has happened over the years.

The biggest change happened not long ago when CPAlead came under new ownership and management. Out with the old and in with the new :)

Since that point, we've had TONS of great improvements geared towards helping Affiliates increase their earnings and enjoy everything there is to be had on a platform.

CPAlead is a new company today with many new staff and a new vision. Affiliates are the boss at this network and we are here to serve our affiliates above all else.

We ARE delivering the best results with the biggest earnings of any Content Locking Network online. We know that talk is cheap so we say this

"Give us a try, if we can't deliver the results then we don't deserve your business". No excuses, just the best earnings possible. As stated, its a new day and a new company and we're backing it up with BIG results. Ask any user that is running with us today and see for yourself :)

All we ask is you try us out and let us prove it to you rather than talk about it.

To start, Click here: TRY CPALEAD TODAY
    (If its been a while and you're a former member who needs to re-apply, don't worry, our sign up process takes about 60 seconds or less and we'll have you approved within minutes)

Here is some information on our network. (At the bottom is our entirely new Lotto Days with great giveaways and daily prizes / bonuses for ALL)

Quick Info On CPAlead listed in bullet point first then explained(More detailed explanations at the bottom. We hate it when a business makes a claim but doesn't support it at all).

- We INVENTED Content Locking. Yes, every Content Locking business is using CPAlead's invention/technology, the Content Locker
    We are the ONLY Content Locking Network that holds long standing EXCLUSIVE deals and PAYOUTS from the same Advertisers that all Content Locking businesses use. Read the longer explanation down below for more info.
    (browse around, ask other users, or better yet come take a look for yourself)

- No "down days" or advertiser excuses or sob stories to you about why your performance is low. Offers, earnings, conversions? That's OUR job and we deliver results, not excuses. Did you know that while everyone else was having "issues" in countries like the U.S, Australia etc CPAlead was the only network that continued to run those "issue plagued offers" EXCLUSIVELY in Australia and still does? We didn't have those issues and we don't interrupt our users because we're having "advertiser" problems

- We've been around for 7 years+ and never missed a single payment.

- Our lockers are all 100% mobile optimized. We're the first network and only to ensure that your mobile traffic hits a 100% mobile friendly Content Locker.Did you know the average affiliate sees over 13% of their traffic from mobile phones? We do and we didn't want you to lose conversions. On other networks you might never know about that traffic. The mobile locker appears automatically with CPAlead. Nothing required on your end at all. We take care of it.

- Our File & Link lockers have the highest Conversion Rates in the business by a large margin.
    (ask other users)

- We use the absolute latest technology on all of our products to serve you better and increase CR's. High payouts are great but you need high CR's.

- Exclusive offers not found anywhere else.

- The fastest and biggest support team in Content Locking.
    Payment Methods:

Payoneer, PayPal, Wire, ACH, Western Union and MORE! Tell us how you want to get paid and we will accommodate

[​IMG]
    Final Word:

Some of you may want to read full details below, please do. Others may not (maybe check out our videos?), so the final thing we'd like to say is this. We have a lot of reasons that make CPAlead the best place to take your traffic but we believe talk can only go so far, so we ask this. Give us a try, we approve accounts extremely fast for newcomers. For those who've used us before, give us a shot today.

Try us: If we don't perform better than any other Content Locking business and deliver results (earn you more!) , then we don't deserve your business. No song and dance can change how much you earn. Anyone can flash stats at you or play with metrics but nothing replaces earnings. You will earn MORE with CPAlead. If not, we don't deserve your business.

Thanks!

Here are two videos that give you a quick look at recent updates to CPAlead tools

NEW LOTTO DAY DETAILS IN NEXT POST :)

Details:

- We are the ONLY Content Locking Network that holds long standing EXCLUSIVE deals and PAYOUTS from the same Advertisers that all Content Locking businesses use . We're open in saying that most networks use the same advertisers. Wondering why CPAlead is constantly mentioned as having the best payouts, highest CR's and highest earnings for affiliates?

We have exclusive deals that we signed a long time ago when we were the only Content Locking company around that guaranteed us the highest rates in the market. (We knew there would be competition one day and wanted to lock in). Everyone will say "best payouts, highest payouts, get your payouts here" but there's really no explanation behind it. We have no issue being open about things and supporting our claims. The proof is in our payouts - search around, see what other users are saying or take a look yourself.

- No "down days" or advertiser excuses or sob stories to you about why your performance is low. Offers, earnings, conversions, that's OUR job and we deliver results, not excuses. : Did you know that while everyone else was having "issues" in Australia, CPAlead was the only network that continued to run EXCLUSIVELY in Australia? Our compliance team is pretty hardcore about things but its also our relationships that keep us afloat. No having to explain to users that the industry is hurting. That's OUR side of the business to take care of. You send the traffic, we'll take care of the rest. You should never have to deal with our tech issues, advertising issues or otherwise. If there is a problem, we'll work on it one to one with you.

- We've been around for 7 years+ and never missed a single payment. In fact, we went to far as to offer a $500 reward (in a public article on performinsider.com) to anyone who could show that CPAlead ever missed payment or did not pay them as required.

- We use the absolute latest technology on all of our products to serve you better and increase CR's. High payouts are great but you need high CR's.

- Our File & Link lockers have the highest Conversion Rates in the business. We offer the biggest selection of landing pages which we've tested over and over. Our loading times are lightning fast and users get a smooth experience.

- Exclusive offers: Not only do we get the highest payouts, we get offers you won't find elsewhere.

- Support Staff: No submitting tickets and waiting around. No sitting endlessly at your PC. We have the largest support staff of any company in the space. If you need us, we're there quickly.

CPAleadKent, Oct 25, 2013 IP
    CPALeadJustin likes this.
  2. CPAleadKent

CPAleadKent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As promised, here is the information on our NEW Daily Lotto Give Aways, Bonuses and Prize Info:

Big Lotto Mondays

Each Monday, each Affiliate who earns $5 or more will have a chance to win a15% bonus on all of their earnings for 24 hours!
    There MUST be a winner each and every single Monday.

Twenty Dollar Tuesdays

Earn $20 and win $20!Earn $20 on any Tuesday and you have a 1/5 chance of doubling that $20 into $40.

This in addition to any other lotto bonus you may have on the day!

Lotto Wednesdays

Earn $5 and get up to 12% bonus earnings for 24 hours!Anyone who earns $5 receives a bonus lotto scratch

that will give them an additional 3%-12% on top of what they get from their first one.

Prize Thursdays

Every Thursday, CPAlead will be giving away iPads, iPods, Android Tablets, Beats By Dre Headphones and more!

Affiliates who earn a minimum of $5 on the day are entered into a random draw for a prize. This is in addition to your normal daily lotto winnings.

Second Saturday's

Earn $10 on Saturday and win up to 20% bonus for 24 hours!!! You will automatically receive a scratch in the regular lotto as well.

Of the two scratches, we'll take whichever result is highest for you!

Ballin Sundays

Earn $100 on a Sunday and you'll have a 1/10 chance to

DOUBLE your earnings and WIN $100!!!

CPAleadKent, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  3. kyveam

kyveam Peon

Best Answers:
    Great thread with perfect promises , will try .
    please : Do you provide weekly payment as default option ?

kyveam, Oct 25, 2013 IP
  4. CPAleadKent

CPAleadKent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hi Kyveam,

Thanks for the message and question. We first take a look to ensure that the traffic is fraud free and not against our terms
    (no adult material, no illegal content etc, nothing abusive or crude) If we see everything looks good we can accommodate net 7 :)

We'd love to have you on board

Thanks,
    Kent

CPAleadKent, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  5. AdamRick1

AdamRick1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Love this network!!!
    Better payouts, more money more prizes and on time payment.

Thank you Kent and CPAlead!

AdamRick1, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  6. CPALeadJustin

CPALeadJustin Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the kind words AdamRick1!

CPALeadJustin, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  7. geekos

geekos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Got my early payment today :)
    Thanks CPALEAD

geekos, Nov 1, 2013 IP
  8. qrcodes

qrcodes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The first network i ever worked with , recommended network for content locking and incent traffic :)

qrcodes, Nov 2, 2013 IP
  9. Traditione

Traditione Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looking very good!

Traditione, Nov 2, 2013 IP
  10. kinddevils

kinddevils Member

Best Answers:
    I am a publisher in Cpalead since 2009 & made more then $41k lifetime. I am back in cpalead using my old account of cpalead & in 1st day made $49 with just a few trial traffic. Now going to use cpalead again from today :) :). Long Live Cpalead

kinddevils, Nov 2, 2013 IP
  11. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    That is fantasic Kinddevils!, best of luck to you. If you need anything at all please feel free to contact me!

CPALeadJustin, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  12. mercy91

mercy91 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can i use cpalead without website. Without websites i can give you lead so if possible then let me know.

mercy91, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  13. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hi there Mercy91, You can indeed. You would "Direct Link" offers wherever you like, if you would like to discuss your options in detail I would love to talk with you!

CPALeadJustin, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  14. mercy91

mercy91 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So at the time of registration it is necessary to add website details ?

mercy91, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  15. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hi there, you do not need any website details when you first sign up. just some basic information and you will be ready to go!

CPALeadJustin, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  16. kjrocker

kjrocker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats guys you are truly a best incent network , and the network i started my aff carrier with 4 years ago:)

kjrocker, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  17. Jin Well

Jin Well Banned

Best Answers:
    how I check Stats for entire month for all Widgets on same page?

Jin Well, Nov 28, 2013 IP
    SimThePhpCoder likes this.
  18. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Thanks Kjrocker!

Jin Well, Once you log into your account goto your "Statistics" tab and it can provide all the information you need and more!

CPALeadJustin, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  19. moonwalker

moonwalker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi. I'm curious if there is an issue with the stats? Are the stats live? I started using banner ads today (not lockers). My impressions are way different than Cpaleads is showing. I'm pretty sure most of my visitors don't use adblock otherwise my other ads wouldn't be showing impressions. My impressions for adsense are accurate and my impressions for both analytics platforms I use are adding up. Basically it's showing 58 impressions on Cpaleads and my stats from analytics shows around 2,000 unique visitors.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
    moonwalker, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  20. Jin Well

Jin Well Banned

Best Answers:
    My W8 form is pending approval.... When Jeremy gets online hence my payment for this month can be released after Form Approval.

Jin Well, Nov 29, 2013 IP